[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
INDEPENDENCE DAY Resurgence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
Hey /tv/ just went to the premiere and honestly it was the biggest load of shit i've ever seen.
I'm onlyglad the tickets were free.
>>
>>71135364
Wish there was more of the blum
>>
Is it a complete glib fascmile like force awakens was?
>>
>>71135422
The story jumps from character to character and everyone says a cheesy one liner

It's a movie about muh america fighting the aliums again but more monuments get destroyed
>>
>>71135486
So it's a good movie then?
I'm just wondering if the plot is just a rehash of the first one.
>>
>>71135486
How did we win this time? I'm actually curious
>>
>>71135364
Dunno, I liked it desu
>>
The ayylmaos were pretty cool. Always found them interesting as fuck.
>>
>>71135364

it's better than nothing
>>
>independence day
>not released in July
why?
>>
If you don't watch it at the theater you are a filthy gommie
>>
>>71137616

because the movie is a sequel of the 1996 movie named Independence Day.
>>
>I bet $20 op didn't see it.
>no ticket stub, no proof
>>
>>71137796
That was literally anon's point.
The original was released on July 3rd.
>>
>>71135364
how many callbacks did it have? was there any of the "this is how kids talk now" ?
>>
>>71135364
Just came out of the cinema about an hour ago

4/10 just as expected
>>
>>71135537
>>71135530
We kill the queen, that shuts all the other aliens down. There's a brave suicide attack by a group of plucky humans, which fails, followed by another brave suicide attack by one plucky human, which fails, followed by a final brave suicide attack by a group of plucky humans in stolen alien jets. Basically what happens in the first one.
>>
>>71138249
Not enough to be honest. "It's definitely bigger than the last one" is probably the best. Goldblum's dad is still pretty good when they give him decent lines.
>>
>>71135364

I wasn't enjoying it either so I decided to masturbate. Others noticed and also decided to masturbate.
>>
Only good bit was seeing these two motherfuckers back together.
>>
>>71138907

Credit where it's due, that's a fine beard.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.