[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This guy will win the game of thrones. When all is said and done,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Theon Gayjoy.png (593 KB, 453x503) Image search: [Google]
Theon Gayjoy.png
593 KB, 453x503
This guy will win the game of thrones.
When all is said and done, he will emerge victorious..
>>
>>71129169
MUH DING A LING
>>
Better to be hung and lost than never hung at all
>>
>>71129169
And now finally I have become Game of Salsa
>>
>>71129169
There is no reason you couldn't have posted this in the general.
>>
>>71129580
I'll post in your general if you know what I mean
>>
>>71129169
i wish he wins. for all us plebs that cant grow proper beards:(
>>
>>71129580
Shut up or i'll cut your dick off.
>>
Theon best boy.
>>
>>71130822
boy? can you prove it?
:)
>>
Jon and Sansa confirmed for incestuous gameoft hrones victory.
>>
>>71130911
>find his prostate
>make him orgasm through prostate milking
>watch his semen come out of his scarred hole

done.
>>
Nah, he's going to die, and it's going to be fucked up. You watch and see.
>>
Theon = Azor Ahai
>>
>>71129169
He's letting his sister rule him. Unless its some elaborate ruse.
>>
>>71133231
>mfw theon is actually yara in disguise and yara is actually arya in disguise and euron is actually theon in disguise
>>
>>71129169
Since he has no dick anymore, the showrunners may be nicer to him and let him rule Dany's kingdom.

Anyone with a dick will die though I think
>>
>>71133299
Please dont make the finale of GoT be like LOST with some supernatural psychological ending...
>>
Yara will die and with her last words urge Theon to take over and be the ruler he was born to be.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.