[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright, /tv/. You can choose two sitcom worlds to combine and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Seinfeld.jpg (97 KB, 635x473) Image search: [Google]
Seinfeld.jpg
97 KB, 635x473
Alright, /tv/.
You can choose two sitcom worlds to combine and live in. Characters from these shows will crossover and any spinoff shows/characters are included. You are not immune to any events of the shows, ie you will be involved in any misadventures the characters get into and will likely be injured in the process. You will likely die in Always Sunny.
> Cheers
> Seinfeld
Already I have the comfort of the bar and the chance to see some wacky shit happen over at Jerry's place. Frasier Crane shit also happens. The downside is I go to fucking prison at the wnd of Seinfeld.
>>
File: what feel.jpg (21 KB, 310x310) Image search: [Google]
what feel.jpg
21 KB, 310x310
>>71128891
>>
File: friends.jpg (24 KB, 353x400) Image search: [Google]
friends.jpg
24 KB, 353x400
At first I thought you had chosen wisely OP. But then:

Red Dwarf
Friends

The only way these two could overlap is if the Friends universe was simulated in Red Dwarf's Virtual Reality machine. Therefore this combo would allow me to bang pic related any way I wanted all day without consequences.

Then I could chill out with Lister and eat vindaloo and drink lager on our massive empty mining vessel spaceship.
>>
>>71128891
>Frasier
>M*A*S*H

Frasier's in the army now and hijinks ensue. Plus I get all the comfiness of Cheers.
>>
Girl Meets World + Fuller House. Things go over adorable and wacky. Bonus points: Both series' members end up doing more hijinks.
>>
>>71128891
Twin Peaks x Broad City
there's spooky shit but also THICC jewesses
>>
>>71132278
>it's an Ilana dates her doppelganger episode
>>
The Suite Life of Zack and Cody and That's So Raven
I get too be friends with zack and cody and cory and play pranks on the older girls
>>
Blue Mountain State and It's a Different World. I'd play college football and bang a young Marisa Tomei
>>
Scrubs and Futurama.
>>
Fantasy Island and The Prisoner
>>
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Workaholics so I can be a drunk degenerate constantly getting into wacky hijinks.
>>
>>71129179

nice
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.