[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished the Orange is the New Black season 4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32
So? What did you think

pretty good though I thought giving the woman with schizophrenia so much screen time and backstory was unnecessary and painful to watch

other than that it was enjoyable, again. Another high quality season
>>
Better than the last season but killing the best inmate for a hamfisted BLM moment was a mistake.
>>
I liked it and all but they layed the left wing shit on pretty thick this time around which was my only issue.
>>
>>71123017

This senpai, I was on board with the whole season but that moment felt incredibly hamfisted and cheap.
>>
I literally only have my wife call me in when Taylor Shilling is naked. Otherwise this show is trash.
>>
>>71123176
>left wing
>IM A JEW AND I LOOOVE MONEY
>girl with hijab called terrorist more often than her name and not even counting the nazis
>>
>>71123936
This. Do we see Laura Prepon nude? If not, I bid you good day sir.
>>
>>71123176

I actually didnt notice any left winger stuff this season

The only thing was a moment where the guy walked out of suzanne's walmart carrying an ar-15

The season which was really bad sjw was the 2nd season I think
>>
>>71123017
>>71123572

if anything they were mocking BLM because the viewer knows it wasn't race related at all
>>
>>71124706
The chef lady literally said straight white men cant be victims
>>
>>71124792
>implying the writers are that self-aware
>>
>>71124959
I don't think you're supposed to take her PC comments entirely seriously since she's the poster girl for fake ass social justice.
>>
I want to ditch all the comedy aspects and go hardbroiled prison drama.

Though I did like that they did flashbacks differently, showed the prisoners how they lived and not necessarily how they got into prison.

Poor sweet Lolly.
>>
>>71125126
Just save yourself the time and trouble and watch Oz. This show does comedy way better than it does drama.
>>
Piper accidentally starting an Aryan gang was probably my favourite moment.

I expected the Curb Your Enthusiasm theme to kick in.
>>
>>71125042

you're probably right but I'm able to rationalize is.

and as for the white male comment, I'm able to rationalize that too because these are flawed characters who would say dumb shit like that

I was glad that Caputo did the right thing in the final press conference. Suzanne really was responsible for the death.
>>
>Brunette lolly with make-up
hnnnnnngggg
>Those young mexican morrissey girls
hnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggg
I don't get the writer's fascination with the smiths, but im ok with this.
>>
>>71125144
Watched Oz and want more.
>>
So were Poussey's ribs made of styrofoam or what?
>>
>>71125081
But youre describing Brooke
>>
>>71125201
I got irritated at how everyone recoils from it.

>black gang has thrown their weight around and abused the other inmates when they had power
>mestizos just got done doing the same
>white power!? OMG RACIST
>>
>>71125329

I think he choked her out. he had his weight around her neck with Suzanne on top of him. she has retard strength.

but yeah she was pretty fragile.
>>
>>71125349
well the two skinheads probably didn't help
>>
>>71124959

She then rapes that straight white male so I'm pretty sure we're not supposed to agree with her.

Overall, this season was really good, but it was painful to see the prisoners' dignities being eroded episode by episode because of the inexperienced and sadistic guards until they were redirecting their frustration at prisoners with different races instead of the guards. Caputo was neglectful of Litchfield. Poussey's dead, Soso's probably going to kill herself, Healy did try to kill himself (and I don't even like Healy)...this was darker than Season 2.

I'm really interested to see where Season 5 goes, there's a ton of ways for the standoff to play out.
>>
I hope the nice lady guard doesn't get hurt
>>
>>71125529
I wonder if Season 5 will start as some hostage situation/police stand-off. So the inmates would essentially have free reign of the place for a while. And there would be good tension from them all trying to decide how to play it and all the ways it could and will go to shit.
>>
>>71125646
Doesnt the one chick cuputo fucks carry a gun? Shes in the bathroom in the last scene, i would bet she will come out and either shoot daya or shoot at her and daya kills her or shoots back or some shit to fuck up dayas day
>>
>>71125126

Watch Wentworth, a show about a female maximum security prison in Australia. It's pretty good and it's a lot more brutal than OITNB.

Speaking of which, I feel like OITNB sometimes struggles with tone balancing. In the last episode of the season, you've got a full blown prison riot happening that's the culmination of basically two seasons worth of tension and they cut that with the two white trash girls making dumbass jokes and then they switch back to the suspenseful riot.

Also, I feel like one of the more subtle dark moments of this season was how Nicky and Stella were both fucking that female max prison guard for heroin. I think that's the first time I've ever seen lesbian sex portrayed as coercive. I'm surprised that such a liberal show like OITNB did it.
>>
>>71125329
They emphasize how tiny she is a few times in the season. Pretty sure she was under 100 lbs. Doesn't take much to hurt someone her size.
>>
>>71125329
Having someone's weight on your back like that would make it hard to breathe for most people, and Poussey is tiny. Then Crazy Eyes was pushing Bayley down harder on her and she suffocated.
>>
Is the chicken okay?
>>
File: Blackgirlsoitnb.jpg (197 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
Blackgirlsoitnb.jpg
197 KB, 1200x675
I just finished the season finale 5 minutes ago.

The character between Tastee and Crazy Eyes is the second most annoying character next to Sophia. She has no personality other than "HURR DURR I'M A BLACK WOMAN" and tries super hard to be intimidating and deep. She fails at both.
>>
File: dumb cunt.jpg (415 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
dumb cunt.jpg
415 KB, 2000x1000
Also they killed off one of my favorite characters (Poussey) and brought back THE MOST ANNOYING CHARACTER FROM THE WHOLE SHOW, SOPHIA...I'm definitely not watching season 5.

Jenji Kohan is obviously pushing her views way too hard on this show now and it's literally just tumblr the show.

I mean just look at this fucking cunt.
>>
>>71126358
I don't think Sophia is all that annoying. She's more like "progressive" window dressing. I'm actually surprised they don't have her as a more central character to appease the many SJW viewers.
>>
File: dumb cunt 2.jpg (21 KB, 720x450) Image search: [Google]
dumb cunt 2.jpg
21 KB, 720x450
How do you kill off one of your last interesting characters and bring back this stupid ass bitch who manages to keep the same face the whole season?

Not to mention her whole self pity I used to have a dick shtick.

Goddamnit Jenji Kohan couldn't just make a regular, enjoyable show she just had to try and change the world with her stupid ass tumblr ass political/social views.

Also they went over the top with making women seem perfect and flawless while trying to make the men all idiots who can't wipe their own ass, or rapists.

The show plays out like an SJW's post on tumblr translated into a show.
>>
>>71126281

She's not annoying to me but she's definitely not deep at all. very generic black chick.

>>71126358

How is Sophia annoying? except that her being a tranny is most of her character
>>
File: tumblr whore.jpg (77 KB, 431x594) Image search: [Google]
tumblr whore.jpg
77 KB, 431x594
I used to love this show even though I hate Piper, many of the other characters were fun, interesting, and hilarious to watch.

Unfortunately this show is becoming Jenji Kohan's personal agenda and it's unwatchable now.
>>
>>71126513
>Also they went over the top with making women seem perfect and flawless
Most of the women on the show are huge cunts at least half the time. The reason why killing Poussey off was such an important move was because she was one of the few who wasn't a vindictive angry bitch so the audience would actually feel bad.

Also the show went out of its way to humanize a rapist. Not sure what the fuck that's all about but it's there.
>>
File: Dascha-Polanco.jpg (781 KB, 1396x2048) Image search: [Google]
Dascha-Polanco.jpg
781 KB, 1396x2048
After bashing the show for 4 or 5 posts though I gotta give it some credit. It introduced me to this sexy ass goldfish. Would definitely eat the booty.
>>
>>71126664
They ruined Pennsatucky too. Season 1 she was a total monster, now she's a victim and moped the whole season about something that happened last season.
>>
>>71124959
This.
>>
Felt like they only told half of story this season, the last episode doesn't wrap things up as nicely as the previous three.

Also the only enjoyable thing about this season was Poussey x Soso and they ruined it.
>>
>>71125529
Twice. Once Rick Ross/Bill Cosby style.
>>
>>71125646
I think you're 100% right I didn't even realize she was in the bathroom at the end. I couldn't see this going any other way.
>>
>>71126664
They won't let that last. They already showed signs of him going back to that crazy dominating behavior after Pennsatucky kissed him.

>>71126769
Agreed. It's time that we were reminded that Pennsatucky is a ruthless little bitch. She is not and never was some poor moping little victim. She admits that and yet she's been completely neutered lately.
>>
>>71126513
They really, really didn't. Why do people always say that? The prisoners are for the most part terrible and incredibly frustrating people who deserve most of what they get. There are a few standout "innocents", but that's it and now one of them is dead. The guards and prisoners are portrayed equally badly, and we're clearly supposed to sympathize with Bayley, Caputo, Luschek, Healy, and even Donuts.

The only ones who had little nuance were Piscatella and a couple sociopathic new guards. But who cares, because they're not going to be around for that much longer I imagine.
>>
>>71127016
Seriously she kissed him, not the other way around. And he says "Oh no!!! Don't do that..I'll get...I'll get.."

Like he has some inner rapist werewolf just waiting to come out. Like bitch you just kissed the dude that raped you, you know what the fuck you're doing.

To be fair he is a rapist but I mean come on anybody who has half a brain would not kiss somebody who raped them way after they haven't had contact.
>>
>>71125762
Why is Daya the one with the gun anyways? Wouldn't it have been more of a tense cliffhanger if it was someone that was seriously hurt by these guards? Like Taystee or Soso or Martiza?

I just thought it was a weird choice. Maybe it's more of the shitty little "Daya's going bad" plotline.
>>
>>71122963
Fuck this childish shit.

Everyone is so god damn diluted to think this is anything beyond mediocre.
>>
>>71127199
She doesn't know what the fuck she's doing, she's just a moron. He just clearly still can't control himself and it'll lead to trouble again eventually. Not even this show would humanize a rapist and make it last.
>>
>>71127214

I think it was highlighting the failure of the other hispanic woman who promised daya's mom she'd protect her

But immediately daya gravitated toward the gang members
>>
>>71127245
She doesn't know what she's doing but she moped around for the whole season and gave a bunch of annoying emotional speeches about it. Especially that last one to Boo.

Nice b8.
>>
>>71127214

I think it's because Daya hasn't really been seriously hurt by the guards that makes the scene more tense. Because now it's more ambiguous how the moment will play out. And Daya's so gentle that seeing her threaten the guards with a gun is more shocking than if someone who ran "hotter" started brandishing the weapon.
>>
Haven't seen much so far.

The stupid Israeli Palestine metaphor is the worst part so far.

The scene where Lorna and her husband have talking sex in front of everyone is one of the funniest things I've seen this year.
>>
>>71127284
She knows she's trying to get with him, but she's too stupid to think that he won't pull that shit again and that he's truly different. Which I doubt the show would do.
>>
>>71127214
To highlight how prison can have a negative effect on people and can put you in very extreme, life changing situations really fast.
Daya didn't wake up with murder on her mind, but a quick chain of events lead her with pointing a gun at a guards head. One who has been harassing her and her peers for quite some time.
>>
>>71127284
>>71127365

I guess I get that, but since the season was very focused on the consequences of actions it was odd to have it culminate with tension created by someone who wasn't really involved in much of anything this season.
>>
>>71127284
What is bait about that? Pennsatucky is under the impression that Donuts is truly sorry, cares about her, and won't do it again. That last scene with him and him hinting at his lack of self control and how quickly he was falling back into his old ways shows she's probably wrong. That's what's meant by she doesn't know what she's doing.
>>
>>71127398
Meant to reply to >>71127304
>>
>piper seemingly runs away from the major prison incident again

she keeps doing this
>>
>>71127441
Ok I see your point. But simple saying "She doesn't know what she's doing" makes her seem like a child.

She is an ex-meth addict who shot somebody with a rifle. She's just a dumb bitch who should have listened to Boo.
>>
>HE DIDN'T EVEN SAY HER NAME

Yeah, saying the name Poussey Washington on national television would make half the country think it was a joke.
>>
>>71127525
That's what I meant. She doesn't know what she's doing in that she's dumb enough to be trusting him again, not that she's not purposefully trying to start up a relationship. She is, because she's an idiot and has a history of abusive relationships. Which is usually hard to break free from.
>>
>>71127586
How could he have been dumb enough to play it like that? All he had to say to make it a little better was that the person killed was innocent and it was an unfortunate accident caused by escalation. It sounded bad because he went off on how guarding a women's prison wasn't easy, called Bayley a victim, and didn't mention Poussey's innocence. So it sounded a little like he was laying the blame on her.
>>
>>71127525
I hate how the show is making Boo look like an irrational shithead. I don't even like Boo but I'm on her side with this one. Maybe not with the broomstick rape but everything else.
>>
>>71127525
Keep in mind that judging by her flashbacks last season, she's kind of normalized rape. She knows its bad but because of the people she hung out with, it's like sex she doesn't want is just a fact of life. That's probably why she was able to get over it so easy and assume everything would go back to normal since she's used to dudes who just take advantage and not people on Donut's level of creepy.
>>
>>71127644
Maybe it's partially because it's kind of framed like we're approaching Boo from Pennsatucky's perspective as an audience. So she's supposed to be frustrating, even though she was in the right all along.

I have the distinct impression that she'll be vindicated next season though.
>>
>>71127525
Well, she kind of is an emotional child.

Can /tv/ just fuck off for once with their autismal "every character should think like I do" horsehockey?
>>
>>71127642

bayley literally was the victim. so was washington. suzanne and for issuing the order to take them down the big gay guard captain were at fault.
>>
So what was the point of Poussey's pretentious new york hijinks? Why was that her final sendoff?
>>
>>71125264
Morrissey actually has a huge following among young latin american people, its random but real
>>
>>71127863
To show that she was a real human bean who had a great life behind and ahead of her.
>>
>>71127841
He was. The problem was Caputo made it sound like Bayley was a victim of Poussey the way it was framed, since he didn't stress Poussey's innocence, name her to humanize her, or stress that it was a pure accident.
>>
>>71127926
>great life behind
yeah too bad she fucked the wrong person's daughter
>ahead of her
Her and Soso wouldn't have worked out on the outside. She was already getting annoyed by her activism nonsense.
>>
>>71122963

I'm really enjoying the new season of Orange is the New Black.
>>
>obvious forced Israel Palestine commentary
>portrays veterans as evil psychopaths

Other than this, it was ok.
>>
>>71127863
I honestly don't see how it was pretentious. That was one of my favorite parts of the season.
>>
>>71125817

Dude she was Fucking supposed to go to West Point until she got busted Lezzing out with the German General's daughter.
>>
>>71128003
Most relationships don't work anyway, she still probably had a good life ahead of her.
>>
>>71128032
Don't forget the half-assed AR-15 jab with crazy eyes.
>>
>>71126693
You must be black or a fatty fucker.
>>
>>71127863
>pretentious
I don't think you know what that means
>>
>>71128046
Probably to train for a noncombatant position.
>>
>>71128043
>going to NYC with some faggot friends
>lol that chink has a duck
>trannies whisking her away to some hipster club
>white rasta plays drums gets an ovation from the subway car, asian kid steals money from his mom
>whisked away again by some pretend buddhist monks

New York sure is a magical place
>>
Season was good til the very end. First of all Taylor is never naked anymore and there's a lot less nudity in general, so I don't know what the fuck you fags are talking about with that.

Second of all, the little nigger that died was the most boring, pathetic character on the show. She cries for 3 seasons then dies in 15 seconds like a bitch. Granted it was pathetic writing and cinematography but god damn was that one of the worst death scenes I've ever seen. That finale episode was also super shitty with her useless fucking backstory. I get what they tried to do there, and all the future planning on her part before hand. The writers probably thought they were so clever, but instead it came off as super cliche.

The schizo wasn't bad. Yeah she had an episode devoted to her, but who hasn't at this point. Anyone who thinks she took too much screen time is an idiot.

If anything I was more confused about Healys breakdown at the very end. That wasn't done well either. All in all weak start, strong middle, shitty ending. Thats basically most of the seasons of this show.
>>
>>71128127
Oh come on, that was kind of funny. They poke fun at SJW shit all the time too.
>>
>>71128257
I was fine with most of the stuff you listed, and I raise you that the Piper, Alex, and Nicky storylines were the pure shit of this season and not what you've singled out.

Lolly was easily the best part of the season. How she ended up just sucked.
>>
Do they even need Piper any more? I know the show at first was very loosely based off a book, but they're in new territory and they clearly have no idea what to do with Piper as a character anymore.
>>
>>71128227
Still doesn't make it pretentious.

>Goes to NYC with her friends
>Dude had a duck on a bus..pretty weird.
>She lost her phone and ended up meeting people and going to a gay/hipster club.
>Typical subway shit.
>Improv Everywhere
>>
>>71128257
b8
>>
>>71128307

Ok fine, it was funny but if anybody besides crazy eyes did it would have been typical SJW bullshit.
>>
>Suzanne enjoys Sonic games

I pray she never gets out to see Sonic's arms are blue
>>
>>71128663
Nah Suzanne is the brand of crazy that is acutely aware when other people are crazier than her. And she's not that level of crazy.
>>
File: giphy[2].gif (872 KB, 324x183) Image search: [Google]
giphy[2].gif
872 KB, 324x183
Don't mind me, just posting cutest oitnb
>>
File: nazi symbolism.png (8 KB, 581x427) Image search: [Google]
nazi symbolism.png
8 KB, 581x427
>>71128746
I feel like her character is HIGHLY fluctuating. At first she was BATSHIT "why isn't she in psych?" levels. then they introduced some other, (and cuter) crazies like Lolly and they toned Suzanne down a lot, exchanging a lot of the turbo insane scenes for clearer moments and a more "zany" strand of craziness with nonsensical stuff she says.

I mean hell they introduced her as "crazy eyes" and the whole season she didn't do crazy eyes. They totally forgot that it was one of her character traits.

Also, they should have made a windmill out of the Swastika. Pic related. over 9000 hours in MSpaint.
>>
>>71128844
cringey af
>>
>>71128663
>I pray she never gets out to see Sonic's arms are blue
kek
Her ep was so fucked up.
>>
>>71128430

Duh fuck? Piper getting branded was one of the best moments of the season. Agreed though, she's got limited use as of now. Too many redemptions for her.
>>
>>71127139
Piscatella was refreshing. Holy shit, it was amazing watching a male in this show not sexually abuse everything everywhere all the time.

Piscatella is literally the best thing to happen in the show. His nuance is that he's actually a decent male human being in a show full of phonies who rape as the plot demands.
>>
>>71130873
His whole personality is centered around being a controlling authoritarian asshole because he's big and gay and his mommy sent him to conversion camp. That doesn't make him decent, it makes him a blood belching vagina.
>>
>>71131284

I used to like him early in the season because he seemed like the "stern, but fair" type; but the more and more screen time he got showed that he's just as crazy as the other veterans (though not as much as Humphrey, that guy was just fucked up)
>>
just finished. man, i liked this show, why did it have to go into this preachy liberal bullshit. pousey's eric garner death was one thing but the gun at the end was cringe worthy, honestly. I still think its a great show but I have noticed that they do a pretty lousy job of wrapping up seasons. always so hoaky and forced
>>
>>71131781
I like how all the characters in this show have a light/dark side to their character, and how he's not a completely bad person. But his flaws stand out to me, he seems like a strawman character to piss off militant lesbians or something, he could be more fleshed out.
>>
File: image.png (633 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
633 KB, 1136x640
Wanna hear about the FBI anon-kun
>>
>>71128127
They filmed that scene long before that Muslim shot up Pulse, so it wasn't related
>>
What the fuck is this series about? Woman in jail?
>>
>>71132849
yeah
they do Lost style background flashbacks except they're not meaningful like they were on Lost
>>
>>71132909
They're meaningful in the sense that they usually explain how the character arrived in jail.
>>
>>71125299
Watch Wentworth on Netflix. Female Aussie prison -- more emphasis on drama, more interesting characters than O ITNB in my opinion
>>
>>71132974
but does it have lots of tits
>>
>>71132974
Is my alcoholism catching up to me or did this post already happen hours ago

Also cheers.
>>
>>71125780
>>Speaking of which, I feel like OITNB sometimes struggles with tone balancing.

That's just Jenji Kohan.

Weeds had the same issue with comedy versus drama.
>>
>>71126281
They wasted an opportunity for her to have dialogue with the Muslim girl given her Nation of Islam background.
>>
Really enjoyed it, I like how the writing connects various storylines so well
>>
>>71125042
the writers were clearly siding with caputo on this one, rightfully so
>>
Are there any good pissing scenes? Yes I am aware I am degenerate as fuck
>>
>>71134978
there is a moderate amount of piss. No vagina though.
>>
>>71122963
This season was better than the last one...
but as mentioned above there was some serious hamfisting going on.

The whole murder investigation stuff about the dead hitman, just didnt make any sense. No one, would handle that situation that way. They would figure it wasnt actually one of their guards pretty quick, there are a small number of guards to contact and see who is/is not missing. Then would move into figuring out why this random guy is there etc..

There was way too much guards trying to run the show, and no enough Caputo just firing everyone.

No one, inmate or guard, goes higher up the chain when that guard starts being a physco and basically acting like the beginnings of a serial killer.

Stuff like that, it felt like they were trying to force a lot of extra drama, but it was in such a non-realistic way that it didnt work for me.
>>
File: yesmommy.gif (2 MB, 500x220) Image search: [Google]
yesmommy.gif
2 MB, 500x220
>>71122963

The Good
> Turning Piper from a fucking asshole piss-off asshole to a tolerable character again
> Sam backstory and relation with Lolly and turning himself in a Psychiatric Institute.
> The bits with Crazy Eyes, they were way to few but it was a nice in this season
> Caputo finally being corrupted by power while also still having more a less a sense of morality
> Aleida hips in a tight dress
> More Maritza
> Lolly backstory and story this season
> The fat hawai girl was hilarious
> Soso is still the best girl
> The new guards are a good addition especially the creepy one and the gay one
> The death to advance the plot

The bad
> There was not really a Red vs the famous person
> Taystee and other black character and fucking no progression whatsoever
> Nicky yet again on drugs and stealing and wanting to quit drugs
> Pennsatucky being in love with her rapist
> Lorna plot
> Blacks vs Whites vs Latinas didn't happen this season
> Not enough old asian woman
> Gloria and Sophia plot was pointless
> The way the death was "made"

am I missing something?
>>
>>71122963
This season has really dated the show while fucking the entire timeline

I can almost see the next season dropping Trump comments
>>
>>71124959
but it was said in a positive manner
>>
>>71125612
I hope Judy King doesn't get hurt
>>
>>71135188
the show has been balanced at presenting reasonable political ideas from across the spectrum so far. There's left wing and right wing characters and both are presented to be stupid idiots.
>>
>>71135341
Why has there been so much shit about Judy King this season? I really enjoyed her presence in the show. She unapologetically made everyone their bitch, but was kindhearted about it.
>>
why didn't they blame Suzanne? she was the one contributed the most. baxter barely had anything to do with it. she pinned him down on top of her.

Suzanne killed bestgirl and straight afterwards everyone was best friends with her
>>
>>71135435
i think the writers like her character a lot, she's clearly not presented as a monochrome villain like that black hag in season 2
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-20-05-02-37.png (109 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-20-05-02-37.png
109 KB, 480x854
>>71135439
Tumblr disagrees
>>
>>71135439
But it was Humphrey's fault she acted like that.
>>
>>71135468
She wasn't supposed to be a villain. Not from my perspective anyways, I didn't view her as one. Actually she's really one of the few plotlines I got invested in.
>>
>>71123017
>best inmate

except she's one of the most annoying cunts in there, her being gone is a blessing
>>
>>71135683
Plus, her German was fucking awful
>>
>>71135603
It was Humphrey's mother's fault for hitting him with a belt whenever he wet the bed.
>>
>>71124706
I'm one episode in and it's laid on pretty thick
>>
>>71126281
nooo she a cute!!
>>
File: 1453897404760.jpg (63 KB, 640x554) Image search: [Google]
1453897404760.jpg
63 KB, 640x554
>>71135491
>most women made mistakes :"ts no there fault someone put them here"
>>
>>71126281
Watson?
I kinda like her but they don't do shit with her.

I wish the writers would do more with her instead of Crazy Eyes shit.
>>
File: oitnb.png (664 KB, 851x480) Image search: [Google]
oitnb.png
664 KB, 851x480
Place your votes

Did she do it?
>>
>>71135851
They way everyone around her was screaming at her to do it, I'd say yes.
She doesn't really have enough of a backbone to resist that pressure.
>>
>>71135851
No.

She'll drop it, because she has a good heart or some shit, then a random Dominican will pick it up and shoot him [non-fatally]. Random Dom goes to max forever, Head Dom [whatever her name is] then blames Diaz's kid for it, and kicks her out of the group.

Cue alienation, guilt, and paranoia that will last 20 fucking episodes.
>>
>>71135851
mendoza will talk her down
>>
File: 1446332344397.jpg (596 KB, 1827x1517) Image search: [Google]
1446332344397.jpg
596 KB, 1827x1517
does this dude appear in the new eps?
>>
>>71136069
For like 30 seconds. She's a junkie whore now.

Still would, though.
>>
>>71136080
is she still in the shu or wherever they sent her?
>>
>>71135377
Doesn't matter. The shows timeline paints this as happening in from Summer 2011 with the current season ending around July 2012, yet the political points mentioned happen far later.
>>
>>71135851
I hope she does and then gets shot. I hate both
>>
>>71136093
No, just in Max
>>
>>71136106
whats that?
>>
>>71135071
>phoneposting

Get to fuck m8
>>
>>71135994
oh god
are you on the writer's team?
>>
>>71136117
The maximum security prison?
Where that other junkie lesbo went to too?
>>
So what's Piscatella's deal?
Did he fall in love with some inmate when he still worked male prisons and he fucked him over?
>>
>>71135851
Gloria's going to jump in with her fat ass and say "YO, YOUR MOTHER WOULDN'T WANT YOU TO DO THAT" and then the conflict would be resolved

meanwhile piper and alex have a lesbian threesome with Linda
>>
>>71136155
Given his aggressiveness, I doubt it was that...sweet.
>>
File: 1464687356168.jpg (52 KB, 399x464) Image search: [Google]
1464687356168.jpg
52 KB, 399x464
>>71135071
>Soso is still the best girl
Ok, she's cute and all but isn't better than Vause
>The new guards are a good addition especially the creepy one and the gay one
In the last weeks I'm having dirty dreams with Piscatella
>There was not really a red vs the famous person
I really wanted to watch Judy King trying to find her way to assume the kitchen and pass over the mexicans and Red, would be interesting to see her only putting white chicks, since she's racist, would make her character in this season more tolerable
>Nicky yet again on drugs and stealing and wanting to quit drugs
This fucking made me angry, she just stole Red, the only person that gives a little fuck for her in that place, I don't understand Nicky's roles in the last seasons, is it just "Yee, pussy and quitting and using drugs again" lore?
>>
Apologise, /tv/. You never thought I'd turn out quite nicely this season huh?

I always enjoyed Maria but shit, her development in this season wastrully perfect.
>>
>>71135851
Hope they handle it more like the S2 opening, where it skips forward a month and we're left to piece together the parts of the story

At the end of Ep 3 it's revealed she's up for manslaughter or something when the gun accidentally discharged
>>
>>71135851
100% all she'll do is pistol whip him and the season 5 opening will be a stand off in the prison with linda, lady CO, humps and judy as hostages.
>>
>>71135071
>Aleida hips in a tight dress

god yes this, she's amazing, love her since she BTFO-ed that tranny last season

>>71136561
the actress being in a metal band is kinda hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_RvrPYERew
>>
File: 200_s.gif (25 KB, 247x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
25 KB, 247x200
>>71136735
>Dominican metal band
>>
This woman is 35. She was born in 1980.
>>
File: Elizabeth_Rodriquez.jpg (59 KB, 402x600) Image search: [Google]
Elizabeth_Rodriquez.jpg
59 KB, 402x600
>>71137319
forgot image
>>
>>71136561
Her acting as a teenager was funny as fuck.
>>
>>71124706
are you retarded?
\
>whites can't be racist
>we a for profit prison now
>>
File: ElizabethRodriguez.jpg (61 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
ElizabethRodriguez.jpg
61 KB, 618x412
>>71137319
well looks about 40-ish, seen worse, still hot
>>
File: mamacita.gif (1 MB, 268x393) Image search: [Google]
mamacita.gif
1 MB, 268x393
>>71122963
>>71135071
>>71136735
>>71137338
Is just frustrate how they hide their fucking bodies in this show.

I want more Latina into the future
>>
>>71137553
>>whites can't be racist

She was shut down for saying that right after.

It seems like the people criticising this series for being left-wing either lack the awareness for subtly or simply keep this playing in the background while they're on /tv/.
>>
>>71137950

> tfw watching with Mexican gf so you can pick Latina gang as best gang and it's not suspicious
>>
>>71137319
...and her daughter is being played by someone exactly the same age, what the fuck?
>>
Any good lesbian scenes in this season lads?
>>
>>71137950
Who is that?
>>
>chang only had like one scene

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE
>>
>>71138209
Pizza
>>
>>71138209
the cute and sexy latina.
>>
File: chris-kattan.jpg (894 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
chris-kattan.jpg
894 KB, 1920x1080
>>71137950
she looks too much like Christ Kattan for me to find her attractive.
>>
>>71135491

lol

it's like she's dumb enough to be a character on the show, she's literally too dumb to even understand a tv show
>>
>>71138376
Wh...what?

Are you talking about just that photo, or do you actually watch the show and think she looks like him?
>>
File: maritza-eyeliner-594.jpg (151 KB, 594x594) Image search: [Google]
maritza-eyeliner-594.jpg
151 KB, 594x594
>>71138496
I watch the show and I can't unsee that shit man.
>>
File: Chris-Kattan-SNL.jpg (116 KB, 888x499) Image search: [Google]
Chris-Kattan-SNL.jpg
116 KB, 888x499
>>71138533
>>71138496
>>71138376
HOLY SHIT!
>>
PIPER DESERVED WHAT SHE GOT!! I'd rather get branded than spend 3-4 more years in prison than I have to. Bitch got off easy.
>>
Is Nicky's actor lesbian irl?
She was also in that Lesbian movie.
>>
>>71139127
she is straight apparently. Just gets cast in a lot of gay shit. She just has that lesbo look I guess.

http://zap2it.com/blog-post/emmys-2014-natasha-lyonne-steps-out-with-new-boyfriend-fred-armisen/
>>
>>71122963
This TV series is complete trash, as is any series that depicts women only societies, much less isolated ones. I couldn't even sit through the first episode, because it was that much of a disgusting piece of garbage.
>>
>>71139361
Time to stop posting, Healy.
>>
I don't really understand what happened to Healy. Is he batshit now?
>>
>>71139443
He realized that he has a psychosis involving women.
>>
>>71125264

loli lolly is literally my dreamgirl
>>
>>71126281
I agree with you, athlete girl is the shittiest one of the bunch
Wish she was the one who got killed
>>
>>71139380
Who dat.
>>
>>71138533
Flaca is best latin girl anyway
>>
>>71139662
Someone with a hard life.

Got nothing but shit this season too
>>
>>71139443
>>71139510

Not necessarily. Yes, he does have a complex for trying to save women. But going further is his flaw that he expects that to turn into their unconditional appreciation for him. That all goes back to his looney mother abandoning him

At the end of this season he checks himself into a psych facility, but not because of that. Remember the first of his flashbacks this season? In the car with his dad he asks if he'd get sick like his mom and his dad responds only women get that. Well obviously we know that's not true. Healy is having a breakdown and thankfully can see signs of his own instability. Knowing where this can go, he goes to get help
>>
This season is just shock for the sake of shock over and over. None of it is earned:
>Eating a mouse (instead of already dead cockroaches, wtf)
>Fake suicide attempts (Black lady-dude and Healy)
>Killing off Poussay
>Digging up the bodies
>Crazy Eyes dropping a kid, wtf
>Crazy Eyes going apeshit because of the guard

Literally half of these have means to be reached. They all have access to phones, goddammit.

Also, MAX prison was the same they put Kingpin and the Punisher in. I thought that was neat.

>>71131949
She nailed that voice so well, that until they changed to the actual actress, I thought that they had nailed the makeup instead.
>>
>>71139694
Just googled it, yeah working at an all wimin jail can fuck you up, the fish smell alone is enough to break your will to live desu famslamandingdong.
>>
File: toiAG6X.jpg (18 KB, 331x491) Image search: [Google]
toiAG6X.jpg
18 KB, 331x491
The weirdest thing about this show is how genuinely good the comedy is for an almost entirely female cast
>>
>>71139836
30 Rock and Kimmy Schmidt do it better. It doesn't have as many females, but most of the jokes are about them anyway.
>>
>>71139669
> Flaca
> Best latin girl

Dude no...just see her in bikini, sure she as fucking big tits but no way she as a nice body

>>71139752
Well he was going to kill himself so yeah
>>
Gun to your head. You need to have sex with one of the following. Who would you choose?

Crazy Eyes
Yoga
Big Boo
Mei Chang
>>
>>71139928
Yoga.
>>
>>71136097

It's still relevant. Also that's just a result of filming an entire season of TV a year before you release it when you're tying it into current events.
>>
>>71139928
Big Boo, probably the best at pegging
>>
File: cruz-main[1].jpg (579 KB, 1876x1923) Image search: [Google]
cruz-main[1].jpg
579 KB, 1876x1923
>>71139917
What's wrong?
>>
>>71139743

I imagine Maritza went for the flies, but given that psycho guard heard her say she would pick the baby mouse- I imagine he didn't give her much of a choice.

The other factors were absolutely earned. You knew that body wasn't staying there and the tension across the whole season was very palatable. Crazy Eyes stuff was whatever, but understandable given her condition. And Poussay was built up as having a future once she was released (Judy King offering her a job, Soso and her chatting about future things,etc.) before being unfairly whisked away in a fashion that parallels real world happenstances.

My opinion but whatever.
>>
File: 0503_hn_diane-guerrero02.jpg (166 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
0503_hn_diane-guerrero02.jpg
166 KB, 1280x853
Trump wants to deport this?!
>>
File: cruz2.jpg (81 KB, 634x938) Image search: [Google]
cruz2.jpg
81 KB, 634x938
>>71139976
"former model"

horrible body except the tits
>>
>>71139976
I'd put my Colombo in her Taino.
>>
>>71140111
It's not that it isn't setup or anything. It's just that each episode felt like it tried to out-shock you from the previous one. After a while they stop having impact. The mouse one in particular just felt cartoonish. Same with the forced cage-fight.

Also, what the fuck is with the shitty green screen? Could they not get the actors in the same place? There's one with Judy King and Yoga Cunt that's so fucking bad.

>>71140231
There's no way that's not a butt implant gone wrong. That's almost literally a square.
>>
>>71140299
I didn't notice the green screen, now I wish I did.

>>71140222
Her family actually was. Came home from school one day and they were gone.
>>
>>71140508
It was there throughout the season, but I guess if people didn't notice, it must not have been that bad.

It's weird because it was in shot reverse shot, and only one of them was green screen.

Either that or they severily fucked up the lighting.
>>
>>71140222
i'd save maritza

trump should just deport all the ugly mexishits, the qt ones can stay. all mexican males must be deported though.
>>
>>71123176
>left wing
>they made the rapist guy sympathetic
>>
AND YOU

GOTTT

TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAIMMEEE
>>
File: 1466553085675.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
1466553085675.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
she was in heaven right?
>>
>>71140643
Criminals don't go to heaven.

Neither do trannies.
>>
>>71140643
She looks so much like Kid Cudi.
>>
>>71135851
She barely even was in this season.

Every single plot felt so disconnected, what the fuck.
>>
>>71140643
She's in hell with Vee
>>
>>71123572
dumb ghettoposter
>>
>>71139928
Yoga and have her use her patti mayonnaise voice
>>
>>71140577
Only for now
>>
>>71139928
Its either less gay to pick Boo, or it's already gay enough so might as well go all the way. Plus she even said once an orgasm is 100% guaranteed, I'll call her bluff
>>
>>71139894
Is kimmy schmidt really good? It looks like cancer but I keep hearing it mentioned.
>>
>>71139708
I would have liked to actually have had some indication that he was actually hearing voices, because when he walked into the lake I was completely caught off guard. I thought he was feeling guilty about something.
>>
Haven't watched since season one. Why is she still in prison?
>>
>>71139634
Everyone would have been happy and there would be no impact whatsoever. Poussey was the only one anybody waifued and she had been reduced to Soso arm candy. Or the other way around, really, doesn't matter.
>>
>>71139251
Most of the characters in this show are bisexual, and one can assume anyone willing to take the role might be more comfortable playing a role like that if they actually were.
>>
>>71142390
It's 30 rock lite, mixed with the gayest parts of scrubs. It's very silly, but it has a couple of great fucking jokes.

I also love her writing misdirection approach to jokes:
>My feet hurt. You know high heels were invented by men, because no woman has ever invented anything.

It's very much a Tina Fey thing, so expect proper feminism and mockign fake feminism. Idiots here will tell you she's a SJW, but she's more redpilled than half of /pol/. There's a straight anti-SJW episode with trans-asians and shit.
>>
I'm confused, how much time has passed since the start of this series? Piper only got a one year sentence, but it seems to be going on way longer than that.
>>
>>71142488
because only a few weeks or a month passes with each season
>>
>>71136134
wait, if Nicky was in Max doing janitorial, how did she meet Burset in the shu?
>>
>>71142733
MAX prison was cleared because they needed it to contain the Punisher.
>>
>>71136479
>This fucking made me angry, she just stole Red, the only person that gives a little fuck for her in that place, I don't understand Nicky's roles in the last seasons, is it just "Yee, pussy and quitting and using drugs again" lore?

Try dealing with that shit in real life, it's exactly the same. Always someone else's fault that they're around it and can't help copping, trivializing the worth of their friends and family's possessions, making everybody think they want to quit. That scene where she was talking to Pennsatucky and said she wanted to quit in the same breath she asked to cop was dead on.
>>
>>71142488
>>71142691
Didn't she get more time after Alex convinced her to confess against Kubra, back in the beginning of season 2?
>>
>>71142691
They've been making referential jokes on recent events. I wonder if they're even going to bother creating an event to keep Piper or just ignore it.
>>
>>71136193
He means rape.
>>
>>71142465
There were no signs of him hearing voices, he doesn't necessarily have what his mother has. But he was having a break down and had moments of clarity where he recognized it. Remember his wife left him so he literally has no one in his life. He was smart enough to check himself in so he wouldn't hurt himself or others.
>>
>>71122963
Last 3 eps were complete shit
First 9 were based as FUG
>>
>>71142733
Burset set fire to the SHU and they got transferred to the SHU in max IIRC
>>
>>71138171
kek never before bothered to look up their ages
>>
>>71143214
>>71142733

The SHU was always in max, Sophia set the fire in her cell but got put back there, never left until she cut herself and went to medical.

Nicky did janitorial in Max/SHU. She recited state capitals as she did so, Sophia heard her and they had a convo through the door
>>
>>71135851
thats what i dont get.
>muh baby
>muh baby daddy
>muh momma got out
Welp time to shoot a guard, cause the other kids my age thinks its cool.
>>
>>71143637
>muh baby daddy
What ever happened to him? The guards constantly swapping around is getting annoying especially when some of them are all over the season.
>>
YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE
>>
>>71143703
He ran away/fucked off because he didn't want to deal with that shit
>>
>>71135851
They took them as hostages.
>>
>>71143703
The actor who played him got a network gig and left the show. They covered it by having the character meet her brother and get freaked out by basically seeing how 'wild' they were. He literally pulls a good will hunting, there one day gone the next with no warning.

It's always been the biggest plot hole of the show for me. He's with criminals all day long, he knows how they can be. The guys gotta know how shitty they can live. Yet he sees it and splits?
>>
>>71143637
That's what happens when you join a prison gang, kids. You go from an angsty loner weeb to pointing guns at people.
>>
>>71143858
I always rationalized him bailing as him realizing just how different his life with Daya would be outside the prison. As her CO he has a sense of control over her and their relationship but there are too many unpredictable variables when it came to her family and he's a pussy so he couldn't handle it.

Then again Cesar is fucking crazy so I can't even really blame him.
>>
>>71126769
Golly it's almost like character development or something
>>
>>71144002
True, they had those moments of him asserting his authority in a rude way. It just seemed like they made him an honorable guy, even if you never really got into his head.

And that's all further conflicted because even though it lead to Mary Steinburg it also led to weird 'mah baby!' Pornstache
>>
>>71144002
>>71143858
If they new that he might never come back to the show, they should have maybe opted for him manning up and just taking the child, with Daya knowing somehow and is happy cause she knows both baby and daddy are together and safe. That way she could have had her little rebellion against her mother and the normal ways that the family raises kids.
>>
>>71136069
This dude has nice tits though.
>>
>>71144141
Pretty much. Have him get a job offer he can't pass up that requires him to he too far for visits. Just like you said, it wouldn't have shaken up the plot too much. It's not like they had much for her this season until the last 90 seconds.
>>
>>71140643
lol no that's New York
>>
Lets just agree that episode 5, on 26:21, is the best moment of the whole season.
>>
>>71145871
Don't make me go there. I'm not asking for a screen cap but tell me what it was
>>
>>71145976
When Lorna and Crazy Eyes do their detective stuff. I like it because despite the stuff going on in the prison, you have those people in the background that are infinitely more pleasing to watch, you have a supposed race war coming, but stuff like that scene makes you think about the ones that dont have a place in that power play.
Also, boobs.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.