[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just watched this masterpiece. What did you guys think?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: 81+37C5s5VL._SL1500_.jpg (210 KB, 1064x1500) Image search: [Google]
81+37C5s5VL._SL1500_.jpg
210 KB, 1064x1500
Just watched this masterpiece. What did you guys think?
>>
>>71122109
Columbo was in it
>>
>>71122109
I think it was and still is an absolutely excellent film. And thusly, the less exposure it gets on /tv/, the better.

Please disregard this post.
>>
>>71122933
Don't worry m8, even if it gets popular here, I'll always remember that you liked it before it was cool you fucking hipster trash.
>>
>>71122109
The american remake is far better, but this is because americans know how to make movies actually watchable and interesting and not a pretentious snooze fest.
>>
>>71122109
It's one of those movies that has been sitting on my HD for over a year. I'll try to watch it this week
>>
>>71122109
Saw it years ago, but it is unforgettable. I don't believe in angels or the supernatural at all, but I believed that.
>>
>>71122109
Didn't some Youtuber do a thing about this film? I remember someone talking about it and made me interested enough to download it.
>>
>>71122958
The less exposure thing really isn't for hipster cred. It's very obvious why, actually
>>
>>71123193
>The american remake is far better, but this is because americans know how to make movies actually watchable and interesting and not a pretentious snooze fest.
Exactly this.

Also, Wenders and his stupid Berlin artsy hipster cocaine clique are annoying as fuck. I hate people like that.
>>
>>71123628
It's so obvious that you can't come up with an explanation for why it's bad? Is it like first axioms, so self evident that trying to explain why it's self evident is impossible?
>>
>>71123645
I hate superficial anti-intellectual people that label anything that is outside of their own narrow world view as hipster and pretentious.

What exactly do you "hate" about people like that? Try to be objective if you can.
>>
>>71123701
Christ, what a thick cunt. The purpose of obvious and self-evident things/concepts would be to avoid the need for further explanations. Unfortunately, the number of retards- like you- in the world is ever growing, so obviousness is a severely underappreciated trait. Kill yourself, peabrain.
>>
>>71123645
Oh yes, a cheesy rom-com is far better than the original. The range and depth of Nicolas Cage and Meg Ryan clearly turned this into a true masterpiece.
>>
>>71123800
My, you really are daft. There is no purpose behind self evident propositions, they are simply things that happen to be self evident by nature, nobody made them so, there's no deliberation or purpose behind them. I could teach you some more philosophy but I'm afraid you're already a lost cause for failing to pick up on not so subtle hints in my previous post.
>>
>>71123929
>hurr durr when people look bleak and ugly and black and white it's suddenly better
This is also an answer to >>71123767, thanks for the demonstration.
>>
>>71123955
Enjoy your clinical retardation, babby.
And all that because of a blatant inability to understand a very simple, direct post like >>71122933 was.
>>
>>71123955
kek
>>
>>71124064
I understood the post very well, it seems you're still confused. The amount of exposure a film gets on /tv/ is utterly irrelevant, it seems I was too subtle when I asked you to explain why you think it matters, but I wasn't really expecting an answer, because it's crystal clear at this point that you're just a classic hipster.
>>
>>71124201
>I'm a complete retard lol
No you didn't understand and you continue to not understand, and no good will could suppose that there's hope you will understand. This is just barely amusing, however.
>>
>>71124443
>i have no argument but i must post
kek. Entertain me, why would it matter in the slightest if this film picks up popularity on /tv/? I want to watch you struggle through this one.
>>
>>71124515
I refuse to state plainly what is so utterly obvious in that association. Stop being dumb
>>
>>71124634
Hahaha I don't know why I expected anything less disappointing.
>>
>>71124671
>more desperation
>>
>>71124802
How does it feel to troll yourself?
>>
>>71124828
I'm not, though. Don't try to think things, you strongly proved you can't.
>>
>>71124939
kek
>>
>>71124992
Amazingly funny, no doubt.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.