[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a Saracen trains hard after dark despite his family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 17
File: Friday-Night-Lights-Gallery-17.jpg (196 KB, 800x445) Image search: [Google]
Friday-Night-Lights-Gallery-17.jpg
196 KB, 800x445
>it's a Saracen trains hard after dark despite his family life being utterly tragic episode
>it's a characters have each others backs despite all of them suffering in some way or another episode
>it's a Coach Taylor is the only worthwhile father figure in these young boys' lives episode
>it's a Tammi is a wonderful human being and wife episode
>it's a Coach and his wife resolve their issues without being melodramatic, make an adult compromise and hug each other tenderly episode
>it's a devil town or explosions in the sky starts playing over a poignant montage of mundane Texas life episode
there will never be another show like this, feel with me
>>
>>71117826
There was a cast reunion a few days ago. Everyone, literally everyone turned up.

Except Kyle Chandler. What the fuck why.
>>
>>71117826
i love that show
>>
>>71117826
fuck you bro i never asked for those feels
>>
File: 934_minka-kelly-1195814235.jpg (227 KB, 1200x1633) Image search: [Google]
934_minka-kelly-1195814235.jpg
227 KB, 1200x1633
The Goat
>>
File: Minka Kelly (1).webm (58 KB, 302x358) Image search: [Google]
Minka Kelly (1).webm
58 KB, 302x358
>>71117885
>it's a Buddy Garrity walks in on Lyla masturbating episode
>>
>it's a Tami is a Mary Sue episode
>>
GOAT drama. Only The Sopranos surpasses it.
>>
>shows only Americans can enjoy
>>
>>71117947
hi yall
>>
>>71117849
>There was a cast reunion a few days ago. Everyone, literally everyone turned up.
>
>Except Kyle Chandler. What the fuck why.
Kek meth demon is starting to look like meth PSH

Also reminds me of the Buffy reunion when everyone showed up except SMG
>>
Aimee went from thick to skinny and lost her tits
>>
>>71118430
Absolutely tragic
>>
>>
>>71117849
Kyle Chandler has a much hotter career currently but he's the fucking show, I would have been pissed if he weren't there.

I went to a Community panel once and the entire cast except Brie and Glover were there, I just wanted to see some Brie tits and I got gypped
>>
>>
it's a buddy adopts a mexican episode
>>
>>71118471
She was never thick.
Average, and good. Still a cutie...
>>
File: Aimee Teegarden (51).jpg (54 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
Aimee Teegarden (51).jpg
54 KB, 600x900
>>71118668
>She was never thick.
Looks at that sexy pudgy tummy
>>
>>71118577
Even if he was busy filming somewhere else, it's still disappointing he didn't even send a 10 seconds pre-recorded video just saying hi to the fans
>>
>>71118789
>>
File: fridaynightlights07.png (1 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
fridaynightlights07.png
1 MB, 2560x1600
THey managed to make this a really fucking great couple despite making julie shitty the better part of two seasons. the fuck, writers, the actress was good.
>>71118471
shame, damn shame.
>>
Fuck, I need to rewatch this
>>
>>71118905
Aimee is so cute
>>
File: fridaynightlights03.png (2 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
fridaynightlights03.png
2 MB, 2560x1600
fucking quiet moments man
>>
File: 1453309683244.jpg (93 KB, 846x476) Image search: [Google]
1453309683244.jpg
93 KB, 846x476
Name a show with better cinematography.

You can't.
>>
File: fridaynightlights08.png (1 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
fridaynightlights08.png
1 MB, 2560x1600
>>71120987
i honestly can't think of one, I love peter berg's style.
>>
File: fridaynightlights06.png (1 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
fridaynightlights06.png
1 MB, 2560x1600
when saracen got with the taylor household, it was probably maximum comfy
>>
>>71121212
Peter Berg is so weird. He can make something really intimate and heartfelt like FNL then he'll make really trashy dudebro shit like Battleship or Lone Survivor, but he still keeps the atmospheric post-rock soundtrack and some moments of genuine humanity.

He's also a radical IDF zionist
>>
>>71117826
>It's a Zach Gilford's career is dead so he just retweets Obama quotes and anti gun rights tweets all day.

Literally 20k followers on twitter.
lmao
>>
File: timtyra.jpg (112 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
timtyra.jpg
112 KB, 854x480
>ywn watch FNL for the first time again
Hold me, bros.
>>
>>71121212
>>71121474
To be fair, Jason Katims was the true showrunner. I think Peter Berg only did the pilot.
>>
>>71121623
I was reading some post on a website from some dude who was an extra on season 3. He said Zach Gilford was the biggest douchebag on the show and that he treated extras like shit. He also said the dude who played JD Mccoy was probably a literal autist kek.
>>
>>71121813
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/confessions-of-a-friday-night-lights-extra.27097/

"Saracen
Straight up BITCH. Dude was a prima donna, difficult at times and all around awkward. He of all the people in the cast, had a stuck up attitude towards all of the extras for whatever reason. Trying to make conversation with him was a tall task. There was a real camaraderie amongst the main actor football players and football extras. Everyone cracked or exchanged jokes, but with Saracen it was like talking to an open locker. He'd never eat with the extras when the other stars would, gave people blank stares if asked a question, and other little things that just added up through out the months. Get this: We're shooting a game one night where Saracen makes the big touchdown throw last minute. He runs off field and the entire team smothers him with praise and celebration. This bitch STOPS the take, runs off and complained that one of the extras slapped him on top of the helmet... and got the extra FIRED. If any of you have played full-pads football... then you should know exactly what it feels like to simply get slapped on your head whilst wearing a helmet. The dude that got fired was really cool too and didn't even deserve a warning much less getting the boot. So ever since then, I'll prob forever refuse to support anything that guy is in."
>>
>It's a smash gets his scholarship episode
I cry every time
>>
>>71121968
BASED
>>
>it's a Landry gets cucked season
>>
1. Lyla
2. Julie
3. Tyra
4. Tami

rest are shit
>>
>>71119209
you can tell right there, she's going to look as good at 40 as Connie Britton did. I know they're not really related, but look at her. She will be prime milf quality if she takes care of herself.
>>
>>71121474

well the post-rock thing is because he employed Explosions in the Sky to score the FNL movie, they got used a lot throughtout the show, and scored Lone Survivor. Man's just got good sense in that dept.
>>
>>71125892
Elfman's score for The Kingdom was really derivative of EITS, like Berg just asked him to do his best impression because they weren't available
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qfyg376Tdpg

He's loyal. I like that about him. Keeps giving work to former FNL actors, esp. Riggins
>>
>>71126253

I remember that! There's a track in Watchmen that's kinda similar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xtttw1CrYgI

I'm glad post-rock hasn't become a widespread go-to for scoring dramatic moments. It definitely doesn't work everywhere.

Also, This Will Destroy You's 'The Mighty Rio Grande' was used pretty effectively in Moneyball

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLcSKxyOspc

Neither were Peter Berg, I know.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.