[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Watched Drive for the first time last night and it might be my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: DRV-12153.jpg (4 MB, 4256x2832) Image search: [Google]
DRV-12153.jpg
4 MB, 4256x2832
Watched Drive for the first time last night and it might be my favorite movie now. Where do I go from here in terms of films to watch?
>>
The Guest and Only God Forgives
>>
Nightcrawler
>>
>>71115285
Thief
>>
Tokyo Tribe
>>
>>71115364
I've only seen parts of Only God Forgives and it was kinda shitty.I think it was trying to be waaaay to artsy for the sake of being artsy. Some of the shots were cool though.
>>
To Live and Die in LA
The Driver (1978)
Hyena
>>
>>71115437
Pleb
>>
there really is no where to go if it's your favorite movie for the reasons i think it might be.

drive is cool and no real feature of it overstays its welcome. the brute but convincing violence, the non-gratuitous romance, the blend of LA city aesthetics/mood, the slow yet thoughtful pace.

not a lot of movies tick these boxes all at once i don't think
>>
File: dawn of just.jpg (136 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
dawn of just.jpg
136 KB, 1366x768
Memelover 2
>>
>>71115285
Someone had a similar thread earlier.

The Guest
Collateral
Terminator
This short: https://vimeo.com/165450397
>>
>>71115513
This isn't even a plebeian opinion. If you thought Only God Forgives was good, then you're easily impressed and therefore cinema-illiterate.
>>
>>71115405
This. Go watch Nightcrawler, OP. I'd say it's actually better than Drive.
>>
>>71115285
>Where do I go from here.
You've reached the end of films. Now you drive.
>>
File: FanningNeonDemon.0.jpg (81 KB, 1500x1064) Image search: [Google]
FanningNeonDemon.0.jpg
81 KB, 1500x1064
>>71115285
neon demon is camp and fun horror, watch ittttt
>>
File: Autism trilogy.jpg (244 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
Autism trilogy.jpg
244 KB, 1000x500
Complete the trilogy
>>
>>71115285
according to imdb be disappointed by the other movies this director has made lol

drive was rly good tho i saw it last week, got bronson and valhalla rising ready to watch soon
>>
>>71119763
>this director
>>
>>71115419
This and Le Samourai.
>>
>>71119598
>forgetting Lars and the Real Girl
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.