[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It was perfect guys now watch it again and again so hopefully
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (131 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
131 KB, 720x1080
It was perfect guys now watch it again and again so hopefully we are gonna get a sequel.Seriously it was a 7.5,very entertaining,some cliche scenes but it was way better than that shitty marvel civil war film and batman vs superman
>>
File: latest.jpg (6 KB, 142x141) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
6 KB, 142x141
Who /frostwolf/ here?
>>
>>71115275
>fat virgin who watches videogame movies thinks anyone cares about what he thinks
lol
>>
>>71115901
hipster faggot who watches art films muh taste is superb fucking kill yourself faggot
>>
>>71115275
Definitely better than Civil War but BvS was better.

Warcraft and BvS were two of the best films of the year honestly.
>>
>>71116059
I agree but tv hacks are in denial
>>
>>71115275
I liked it too, wouldn't quite call it 7.5 though because the pacing was awful and it really needed to be about 30 minutes longer, 7 at best, solid 6.
>>
>>71115275
go watch it you fucking cheapskate in-wooden-huts living tornado-bait fastfood-shitting fatass cuck Amerifags, I want a fucking sequel
>>
>>71115275
I guess the destruction of Stormwind will happen months/years later, forcing the evacuation to the northern regions of the Alliance

So in the unlikely event there will be a sequel, it will be Warcraft 2 + some minor foreshadowing to WC3
>>
>>71117854
Stormwind isn't destroyed? Lothar doesn't ride out with his knights?

The Orcs were akin to the Mongols, you couldn't stop them. This movie is hilarious race-mixing propaganda that only children enjoy.
>>
Honestly one of the worst movies I've seen in my life. Wasn't even that bad of an experience though because my friends and I were just loling throughout the whole thing. The acting was definitely the worst part. Who did the parents of the kid who played the younger mage fuck for him to get that part? He has the most punchible face I've ever seen. The whole scene with him going in the black cube was the funniest shit I've seen in a while.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.