[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just started season 3 of Borgia. Did they get a higher budget
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: borg.jpg (493 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
borg.jpg
493 KB, 1920x1200
I just started season 3 of Borgia. Did they get a higher budget for this season? Better clothes and bigger scenes imo. Or is it all in my head.
>>
idk, the clothes/set seemed pretty great throughout all of it. i kept on noticing how well done it was.
>>
>>71108685
its way better than the other one right?
>>
>>71108645
>that Oz and Wire guy playing the pope
>most American accent ever, takes me out of the scene everytime

I think Borgia is definitely superior to Borgias but Borgia just has some things off with it..
>>
>>71109433
Never saw the other one because I read that it was poop and didn't want to taint my memories of the one in OP.
>>
>>71108645
What the fuck is wrong with his face?
>>
>>71109897
demons
>>
>>71108645
is his face photoshopped? holy shit
>>
>>71110489
what do u mean
>>
Yeah, ironically followed by axing because the budget was too much
>>
>>71109897
>>71110489
it's called a beard + a shadow you retards
>>
I liked the Jeremy Irons one more

the characters are much more complex and not just black and white.

This Rodrigo is just so boring and has no real motivations
>>
I watched both shows back to back, I liked Jeremy Irons Rodrigo more, but liked Lucrezia and Cesare in Borgia: Faith and Fear more. Lot of the other characters were more interesting in Borgia also.

The Assasin guy is an interest comparison between the shows, in Borgia he's a mysterious silent masked killer, they don't really give any personality though. But in Borgias he had a personality and was interesting until the final season when they make him gay and he gets betrayed and murdered by his lover. Which just felt out of character for him.
>>
>>71111243
>>71111795
most people liked regular borgia better
>>
Should I watch this or the Tudors?
Which is better?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.