[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did they mean by this? Seriously why would Ramsay, who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1443841943098.png (1 MB, 734x1735) Image search: [Google]
1443841943098.png
1 MB, 734x1735
What did they mean by this?

Seriously why would Ramsay, who has been hyped as 100% evil bad guy without a shred of morality for 10 seasons, pass the opportunity to kill his bastard nemesis (and leader of the opposing army)?
Not to mention the chance to shove it in Sansa's face and bask in her grief

He must know he's dead either way at that point so why shot a (soon to be) dead giant instead of Jon Snow?
>>
>>71097162
If I knew I was a goner, I too would pick the gigantic mythical creature that I had no idea existed until that point to take down.
>>
Ramsay could clearly see that wun wun was in pain so he mercy killed him. His last act was a compassionate one.
>>
File: 1461875510215.jpg (27 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1461875510215.jpg
27 KB, 601x508
All you faggots complaining about this, and the 'WHY DIDN'T HE LE ZIG ZAGZ xD??' meme, and im just sitting here angry as fuck that they couldn't even remember Theon and Tyrions conversation from s1.
>>
>>71097162
The writers weren't happy enough having Ramsay die after two seasons of complete inability to falter at anything, so they had him kill the last giant just to be sure you knew he was FULL EVULL
>>
But seriously, why wouldn't he shoot Jon?
>>
>>71097218
this would make sense if the giant wasn't obviously going to die anyway.
>>
Honestly think it would be more interesting if Jon died in that battle.

It would also be more consistent with the "no one is safe" "if you're stupid you die" thing
>>
File: 1458502214837.jpg (27 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1458502214837.jpg
27 KB, 645x773
>>71097162
The giant died because CGI was too bothersome, same reason they killed off like 3 of the wolfs this season, in other words compromises, in other words this show is fucking shit
>>
>>71097218
Seeing Wun Wun for the first time doesn't even phase him one bit
Also Jon is already well known as one of the best swordsman and Commander of the Nightwatch at that point, plus the whole comeback from the dead thing. He's basically a legend
>>
why did no one comment on the giant mosnter on the battlefield? wasn't that the first time any of them ever saw a giant?
>>
>>71097770
Seems like the only one who's surprised of the existence of giant are the Night's Watch
>>
>>71097606
He's dead either way desu
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.