[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OH MY GOD I just saw this film and I was crying all 1 hour 40
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: la-passion-de-jeanne-d'arc.jpg (435 KB, 2317x1990) Image search: [Google]
la-passion-de-jeanne-d'arc.jpg
435 KB, 2317x1990
OH MY GOD I just saw this film and I was crying all 1 hour 40 min from the first minute and til the last. This is by far the most emotionally strongest film I've ever seen, and I've seen quite a few. Before I could at the most drop a tear once or twice during an emotionally strong film, but this is just another level. This film deserve much much more recognition, and I will recommend it to each and every member of my family and to all my friends. It doesn't matter if it's old and silent. It is not even a film, it is pure revelation and catharsis. I feel as if I was just killed and born again as a new person. Before watching this film I recommend to just run through wikipedia article on Jeanne d'Arc, it will help a lot in establishing the emotional connection with the film.
>>
>>71094898
ok but what does this have to do with Game of Thrones?
>>
>>71094898
the film is an hour and 20 minutes tho...
>>
>>71094931
My version is 1:36:27 and it has Norwegian intertitles, so it must be the restored one.
>>
>>71094908
apparently nothing
>>
>>71094898
This movie was pretty boring, good i was drunk when i watched it
>>
>>71094898

why would you post like a cunt about such a...

oh wait you must be australian. nothing to see here, move along.
>>
>Jeanne d'Arc

D R O P P E D
>>
>>71095709
filthy animal
>>71095766
nope not australian, checked
>>
Had this sitting on my HD for a while, have to give it a go now. Thx for the Rec, OP

>>71095766
From the writing I'd say he/she sounds french
>>
>>71097100
I wrote the name of a film on the original language, but no I'm not french, not american, not british, why does it even matters?

As for the film, definitely must see. So emotional, so strong, my face must be still salty from all the tears. But hey, don't forget to read some wikipedia to refresh your knowledge of her story, that helps a lot.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.