[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think that she's ever watched an anime or read a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 600x321) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 600x321
Do you think that she's ever watched an anime or read a comic book once in her life?
>>
do you think anyone bitching about gits and their casting choice has actually seen the anime?

noeps.jpg
>>
WHO GIVES A FUCK
>>
>>71094161
You do apparently
>>
What's it matter, it's acting. The ones you should be asking that about are the writers/producers.
>>
>>71094153
Yes
>>
I would huff her farts
>>
>>71094453
worst fetish
>>
>>71094137
>acting>look>>>>>>>knowledge of subject matter
every time. Ignore this and get mediocrity.
>>
>>71094435
Lies, and I can prove it.
>>
>>71094137
Do you think any of the actors in comic book movies ever read a comic book before being cast? Do you think anyone cast in Star Wars was into sci-fi? Do you think any of the actors in LOTR read the books?
>>
she's an actor it doesn't matter. how is it going to affect her performance?
>>
File: scarjob.jpg (963 KB, 1440x1390) Image search: [Google]
scarjob.jpg
963 KB, 1440x1390
>>71094153
>>71094161
>>71094193
>>71094560
>>71094505
>>71094883
>>71094901
>all these scarjew apologists

kys
>>
>>71094137
shes too busy shoving cock into her face
>>
>>71094883
I think it's common in Japan for voice actors to read the source material.
>>
No, and she is totally passe', and a smelly woman.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.