[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just finished this lads. arguably GOAT finale and i never see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: the shield.jpg (29 KB, 365x246) Image search: [Google]
the shield.jpg
29 KB, 365x246
just finished this lads. arguably GOAT finale and i never see it talked about here

highly recommeded
>>
>>71089129
>and i never see it talked about here

lurk moar
>>
Yes it was a GOAT ending, great series overall, and it gets brought up from time to time but fuck man, it's been off the air now for what, 6 years?
>>
I liked the seasonal plot archs and the finale was absolutely one of the best I've seen, but it suffers from having a cuntload of criminal of the week episodes making it a bit boring at times.

So overall it's a great show but unfortunately it's not constantly good.
>>
>>71089161
lmao fuck off back to GOT

it's never discussed

>>71089242
>not enjoying the strike team roughing up minorities

embarrassing
>>
It is talked about, and it's not even close to GOAT you fucking pleb. It's closer to stupid shit like Prison Break than actual series like Carnivale, The Wire or Fargo.
>>
>>71089347
>lmao fuck off back to GOT
>it's never discussed

LURK
U
R
K

MOAR
O
A
R
>>
>>71089353

>Carnivale, The Wire or Fargo

are these supposed to be good?
Fargo and wire are literally ręddit. carnivale incomplete

>>71089388
>>>/b/
>>
>>71089129
Absolute GOAT, Shane's end was left my stunned for days after
>>
>>71089416
If Fargo and The Wire are reddit, Shield is in your redneck uncle's facebook with 24 Hours and Burn Notice.
>>
>>71089513
>If Fargo and The Wire are reddit
>If

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...
>>
>>71089513
how's it feel to be that bad at watching tv?
>>
>>71089129

Possibly my favorite drama of all time, The Sopranos is the only show on par with it imo. Best series finale of all time imo too.
>>
>>71089513
You've admitted you're a redditor. Although OP is wrong in saying the shield is never discussed, they're right in calling you a fag
>>
>>71089513
>24 Hours
what a nigger.
>>
It's getting a 4K restoration in 2017.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.