[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Joke Thief
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: amy_schumer.png (593 KB, 800x415) Image search: [Google]
amy_schumer.png
593 KB, 800x415
Yes, yes well done Amy Schumer well done, congratulations on your success

HOWEVER
>>
>>71088947
hate them both.
DUDE ITS ALWAYS SHITTY LMAO
>>
>>71088947

>Kaitlin will never break into your house and toss around your pots and pans
>>
File: Jolyne-mug-shot.jpg (214 KB, 731x931) Image search: [Google]
Jolyne-mug-shot.jpg
214 KB, 731x931
Am I the only who thinks Jolyne looks like Dee?
>>
>>71088974
How can anyone hate sweet dee
>>
DUDE ALCOHOLIC LMAO
>>
>>71089051

No, but they're both vicious bitches

>Wow, he didn't betray me after all. I better fuck his shit up anyway though.
>>
>>71088974
Sweet Dee is 10x funnier than amy Schumer tbvhwyfamramrod
>>
>>71088947
>"I would never steal a joke I have too much respect for other comedians. Everyone who knows me knows I I'm asking if someone else is doing it or done something similar"

What a lying bitch
>>
>>71089189
all of her jokes are stolen. the only reason she has a job is because of nepotism
>>
>>71090217
who is she related to that got her career where it is?
>>
>>71092305
Senator Schumer
>>
>>71088974
How can you hate Sweet Dee?
>>
>>71092305
Chuck Schumer of New York. He's a big shot in the democratic party.
>>
>>71092305

All other Jews
>>
how does she get away with it? I thought joke thief was the lowest of the low in buisness they call show?
like when she did not even change the order of those 3 patrice o'neil jokes was so obvious you can not defend it in anyway.
Almost want to go to her shows and heckle constantly saying shit like" you did not write that" or you fat ugly joke thief pig"
>>
>>71093304
Unlike Mencia she made friends with all of the popular comedians so none of them feel comfortable going on a crusade to end her career.
>>
File: 648.png (79 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
648.png
79 KB, 412x351
>Woman comedian
god what a cringe
>>
>>71093385
Tina fey and Kaitlin Olsen do actually work at the craft,Tina can be just as funny when surrounded by men and Olsen is maybe the best practicioner or slapstick/physical comedy I have ever seen...her burps just get me for some reason.
>>
>>71093433
Don't forget Julia Louis Dreyfus, she is funny and has been for years
>>
>>71092305
Jews and she seems to be buddies with laterally every comedian in LA. Also considering is to Comedy Centeral she's what Spongebob is to Nickelodeon, she's probably sucking a lot of CC executive cock
>>
>>71093903
Spongebob was entertaining when it first aired though.
>>
What's the stolen joke? Holding a finger up and asking someone to wait while you finish your alcohol?
>>
>>71093965
Didn't she steal some of Patrice O'Neil's jokes

RIP
>>
>>71094012
he's dead though
>>
>>71092305
She's Jewish man. She ain't gotta explain shit.
>>
>>71094261
That doesn't make it any better, quite the contrary.
She appropriating the culture of a black man.
>>
Is Amy Schumer one of the most disgusting pigs alive today?
>>
>>71093385
Some of the female comedians Amy rips off of are actually funny
>>
File: pig with make up.jpg (126 KB, 739x347) Image search: [Google]
pig with make up.jpg
126 KB, 739x347
>>71094498
You might be onto something
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.