[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I finally got around to watching this. Was it any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
I finally got around to watching this. Was it any good?
>>
Not sure. How should I feel about it?
>>
>>71087210
I don't know, what do you think?
>>
No. You thought it was trash.
>>
>>71087156
Yes. One of scorceses best
>>
>>71087210
>>71087226
>>71087243
>>71087273
I getting mixed signals here fellas. Can we please just reach an opinion?
>>
DiCaprio fucks up every movie he's in.
But at least it was entertaining.
If it were about one third shorter it might have been a good movie.
>>
My wife's son thought it was bad. I didn't like it.
>>
>>71087156
So this is your new meme. I guess it's okay.
>>
>>71087156
i love this board
>>
>if you're a normal dude who goes out, has friends, fucks bitches and generally lives a pretty normal life, you'll probably watch it with friends and love it

>if you're a /tv/ meme spouting nerd who lives in his tiny 9x9 room with his parents alone, you won't be able to related and just think 'hurr durr drugs and shit the movie' because you hate normies deep down
>>
>>71087156
You thought it was pretty good, but Scorcese has made better.
>>
>>71087156
>>71087502

Yes yes. Well memed Anon, well memed Anon.

HOWEVER.
>>
>>71087156
I still haven't finished the last 30 minutes and it's been over a year already since I tried to marathon this flick. Is it worth another try?
>>
>>71087757
just read wikipedia for the plot synopsis and marathon the last 30 minutes
>>
>>71087714
nope nope this one is cancer,
>>
It's a trashy Scorcese joint made for fratboys and the DUDE WEED LMAO crowd. Pass.
>>
>>71087156
I like The Big Short alot more. Similar movie, but with much more likeable characters.
>>
>>71087941
kys for suggesting this
>>
It took me 4.5 hours to watch the whole thing because its so damn long and I only have attention span for tv shows but it was fun. Jonah Hill was hilarious. What was interesting was how B and C-list TV actors were cast in E-list roles. Fucking Thomas Middleditch's had a no name character, Aya Cash was nothing, Proctor's bodyguard from Banshee literally had no lines etc.
>>
File: leonardo-dicaprio-dancing.gif (2 MB, 476x262) Image search: [Google]
leonardo-dicaprio-dancing.gif
2 MB, 476x262
GOAT.

Inspired me to become rich. Also none of that Boiler Room/Alec Balwin/Gordon Gecko bullshit.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.