[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best way to watch Blade Runner? As far as I know,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: blade_runner_xlg.jpg (265 KB, 998x1500) Image search: [Google]
blade_runner_xlg.jpg
265 KB, 998x1500
What's the best way to watch Blade Runner? As far as I know, there's about 3 or 4 versions of the movie.
>>
Director's Cut
>>
The Final Cut
>>
All cuts at the same time on different screens. Nothing more cyberpunk than that
>>
Theatrical cut
>>
is there a cut without rutger hauer cuz that nigga can't act
>>
With the idea that it's an overrated mediocre movie in mind
>>
>>71085383
Is this nigga serious
I haven't watched the movie in years, is he really that bad? I thought he was great

>>71085267
I kind of want to do this now
>>
final cut, preferrably on the big screen or whatever is the most immersive way you can find.

also with the expectation that the first viewing isnt going to live up to expectations because its really a triumph of subtext, themes, symbolism, etc. over story (or rather, THROUGH story in a rather transcendent/elegant/simple way) and you'll probably keep having to come back to get the most out of it.
>>
>>71085202
This. Atleast watch a cut without the narration which totally kills the mood and mystery
>>
Final cut, although any that don't have the voice over are fine
>>71085282
You are not serious.
>>
>>71085677
I only watched the final cut. The others have narration?
>>
>>71086170
the theatrical cut has a narration because the studio thought the audience would be too stupid to understand the movie unless exposition was being thrown at them.

Harrison Ford sounds like he's phoning it in and it's rumored that he deliberately did the narration as shitty as possible because he hated the idea.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.