[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post some actors/actresses that just have this... thing about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: pauldano__121008225835.jpg (1 MB, 1996x3000) Image search: [Google]
pauldano__121008225835.jpg
1 MB, 1996x3000
Post some actors/actresses that just have this... thing about them but you can't seem to put your finger on
>>
lol i love this meme

let's all say the same words so we can feel that we are part of something larger than ourselves, that we contribute to something in the world
>>
C
>>
>>71082168
L
>>
>>71082149
>let's all say the same words so we can feel that we are part of something larger than ourselves, that we contribute to something in the world
>>
>>71082168
L
>>
>>71082149
let's all say the same words so we can feel that we are part of something larger than ourselves, that we contribute to something in the world
>>
>>71082124
I feel you, OP. It's almost like he's some sort of... vintage man
>>
>>71082149
>>
C
>>
L
>>
A
>>
S
>>
C
>>
S
>>
>>71082149
>let's all say the same words so we can feel that we are part of something larger than ourselves, that we contribute to something in the world
>>
NIGGER RUN
>>
J
>>
if paul dano was a soda or coke what would he be?
>>
>>71082124
>that just have this... thing
You mean being a living classic?
>>
>>71082149
>>
>>71082149

let's all say the same words so we Can feeL that we are pArt of something larger than ourSelveS, that we contribute to somethIng in the world C
>>
File: CLASSIC.jpg (110 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
CLASSIC.jpg
110 KB, 1000x500
>>71082124
>>
>>71083632
good post right here
>>
File: ripanton.png (203 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
ripanton.png
203 KB, 300x300
>>71082124
Up until yesterday I couldn't place it.

turns out 'it' was 'in park', and he couldn't place it either
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.