[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, everyone here agrees that he is the best avenger right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
So, everyone here agrees that he is the best avenger right?
>>
File: Elizabeth_Olsen.jpg (926 KB, 1279x1672) Image search: [Google]
Elizabeth_Olsen.jpg
926 KB, 1279x1672
no, Wanda is

I love her
>>
>>71081103
Hulk is canonically the strongest and the most durable of all of them and also kicked Thor's ass.
>>
As in the least mediocre?
>>
All of them are trashy power fantasies for manbabies, nothing compelling about them.
>>
Absolutely
>>
>>71081157
numerous times, once being controlled by loki, temporarily...
>>
Best in what way? Power? Pretty sure Hulk beats him in that regard. Personality? Iron Man carries the whole team in that regard. Relatable? Captain America.

Actually I'm not too sure what he brings to the team besides being the 2nd most powerful.
>>
>>71081103
He is FUCKING DOGSHIT
>>
>>71081452
that dreamy bod?
>>
File: Steve Rogers Helicopter Pull.webm (1 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Steve Rogers Helicopter Pull.webm
1 MB, 800x450
>>71081703
But there's already Chris Evans
>>
>>71081730
then his golden flowy sexy hair?
>>
>>71081730
When he did the arm switch, the whole theatre creamed themselves.

I was watching it with my gym buddy (no homo) and he moaned and laughed.

Seriously, there is no man or woman alive who didn't react to Chris' beautiful swole biceps
>>
>>71081829
yea not gonna lie. i was impressed
>>
Thor is the kind of superhero most kids don't want to be when playing heroes and is forced on you if you weren't a faggot. Even the underdeveloped youth recognize his relative blandness and shittiness.
>>
File: lq4n1l4l.jpg (979 KB, 1100x1500) Image search: [Google]
lq4n1l4l.jpg
979 KB, 1100x1500
>>71081134

You.. you have good taste.
>>
Pfft.
Captain America is the best Avenger.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.