[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't they bring her back for the sequel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: mae-whitman-independence-day1.jpg (479 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
mae-whitman-independence-day1.jpg
479 KB, 1200x600
She's kept her shit together and made a nice career for herself. Didn't age weird looking. I don't get it.
>>
>>71079068
ebig
>>
>>71079021

Busy filming The Duff 2: Duffpocalypse
>>
Her?
>>
>>71079021
It's not about her looks, it's just that she does comedy and the movie has a serious tone. I couldn't take the movie seriously if I saw her there.
>>
>>71079021
Even though I find her attractive they wanted that cliche hot blonde look. Wonder how she felt knowing that everyone else got to reprise their roles but she was replaced with essentially a hotter person
>>
Too busy with The Duff Cinematic Universe
>>
>>71079620
What the hell are you on about? She's done 2 known comedy roles but everything else has a serious tone about it like Parenthood and Perks of being a Wallflower
>>
Is she funny or something?
>>
>>71079021
She's "not attractive enough" even though I'd cut my nuts off to be able to have her sit on my face.
>>
>>71079670
>she was replaced with essentially a hotter person
Maika Monroe isn't even that hot though. She's kind of weird looking. Mae has a prettier face imo. All they needed to do was get her a trainer and drop a few pounds if they didn't think she was attractive enough as is.
>>
Because she's age appropriate. They needed to hire a 23 year old to play that 28 year old.
>>
>>71079670
>Wonder how she felt knowing that everyone else got to reprise their roles

Not everyone. They recast the black kid who played Vivica Fox's son.
>>
>>71080582
That kid is a literal who today though, so it makes sense.
>>
Her?
>>
File: 1465374773440.png (58 KB, 133x183) Image search: [Google]
1465374773440.png
58 KB, 133x183
>>71080582
>not will smith's wife's son
Am I even on /tv/?
>>
Is she funny or something?
>>
File: 1465798069564.jpg (38 KB, 345x343) Image search: [Google]
1465798069564.jpg
38 KB, 345x343
>>71079227
>tfw when genuinely enjoyed The DUFF
>>
>>71080879
>not will smith's wife's son
>Am I even on /tv/?

Isn' he like underage and too faggy for the role?
>>
File: tumblr_moeu3oNPSP1qeevqbo1_500.png (267 KB, 500x290) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_moeu3oNPSP1qeevqbo1_500.png
267 KB, 500x290
Why isn't she in it?
>>
>>71081279
She was my dream fuck when I first watched this film. God-tier tits
>>
>>71079021
>Why didn't they bring her back for the sequel?

According to what I've heard, she wasn't interested. They actually asked her if she wanted to come back. Apparently, she didn't.
>>
File: A_delicious_snack.jpg (8 KB, 371x421) Image search: [Google]
A_delicious_snack.jpg
8 KB, 371x421
She seems like a nice girl, like you said it's rare that a child actress keeps her shit together and just builds a low-key steady career but anybody who seen AD cannot take her seriously. It's just impossible, even if she developed Meryl Streep-tier acting skills or got different projects.
>>
Her?
>>
>No will smith

I ain't gonna deal with it
>>
Her?
>>
She's not really fat, but she has a fat face. Not unattractive, but definitely not "summer blockbuster 20 something chick hot." I never heard of the girl who replaced her, and I don't think she's particularly attractive, but she has more of that generic look they go for.

Like 1% of people will care and the tradeoff of having a more attractive actress is totally worth it. Especially for filthy foreigners who have no idea who any of the secondary actors are anyway.
>>
File: independence doggo.jpg (49 KB, 600x313) Image search: [Google]
independence doggo.jpg
49 KB, 600x313
>>71080582
Other key cast members have been written out as well. Pic related.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.