[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Smith is so miscast. He looks confused in every one of his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: cVrfbCw[1].jpg (2 MB, 2764x4032) Image search: [Google]
cVrfbCw[1].jpg
2 MB, 2764x4032
Will Smith is so miscast. He looks confused in every one of his promo shots. His entire appeal is that he is a very non-threatening charming person. He is the focus character as well.
>>
He only did it to help Margot
>>
He really isn't Ostrander Deadshot but whatever, I'm sure the character will still be already. Deadshot is completely fucking broken, difficult to make that character work as he's written.
>>
no shit, he's just Evil Mike Lowry.
>>
he's thinking "why didn't I do Independence Day Resurgence instead"
>>
File: Nerd in shit KITT.png (166 KB, 383x312) Image search: [Google]
Nerd in shit KITT.png
166 KB, 383x312
>>71073941
>He passed up ID2 for this.
>>
>>71074164
>>71074183
ID2 looks even worse though.
>>
>>71074183
best decision in his """""""acting career"""""""
>>
>>71073941
He just wanted them superhero bucks
>>
File: wild wild west.jpg (12 KB, 193x261) Image search: [Google]
wild wild west.jpg
12 KB, 193x261
>>71074248
He also passed up playing Neo in the Matrix so he could do Wild Wild West.
>>
He would have been a good black manta, but i don't really want black manta to remove his helmet in every scene to show he's will smith
>>
HOL UP
>>
>>71074346
Matrix wouldn't have been big with him, so there's that
>>
>>71074248
>passing up a sequel to the film that made you a superstar
>a film people have waited 20 years for
>to play a racebent nobody in Snyderverse DC capeshit
>best decision
ID2 is gonna be huge. I only go to the movies once or twice a year and I'm hyped as fuck to see it.
>>
Will Smith is a shithead.
>>
>>71074371

I only recently learned that Black Manta is black. That seems kinda lame.
>>
>>71073941
It'pg-13...film is dead to me.
>>
>>71074840
Why do you think he hates the bets swimmer in the world?
>>
>>71074467
>it took 10 replies until someone posted this

SUM FINNA
>>
>>>/co/

Go complain about muh canon elsewhere.
>>
>>71073941
>>71073941
>big star in a capeshit film
>will spend 99% of the movie without his mask on so plebs know it's him
Every time
>>
>>71074679
He was The Fresh Prince. That's what made him a household name along with his squeaky clean lyrics hiphop before he even hit the big screen.
>>
They're going to make him get his ass kicked by the Joker. Then they're going to show you that he can go toe to toe with batman.
>>
HOL UP
HO- HOL UP
SO YOU FINNA BE SAYIN
LIKE YOU AINT BE SHITTIN ME
YOU BE BE FOR REAL BE TELLING ME
THAT WE WUZ SUM KINDA
LIKE SUM SUICIDE SQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>it ain't me actually starts playing
>>
>>71074679
You are joking rigth? Nobody gives a shit about ID2, while Suicide Squad is one of the most awaited movies of the year.
>>
>yfw even if deathstroke gets his own movie it will be a pile of shit thanks to snyder
>>
>>71074234

Yeah but it would've at least raked in cash due to nostalgia if Will Smith appeared in it. It also gets a sweet spot in between capeshit/sequels.
>>
>>71074346
Will is great but Keanu is literally Neo.

Also WWW wasn't...that bad
>>
>>71074013
>help
>>
>>71075230
>He was The Fresh Prince
And how many sitcom stars become A list movie stars?
>>
>>71075373
>Suicide Squad is one of the most awaited movies of the year
>t. dcuck
>>
>>71073941
No joke....This movie looks like shit. I won't watch.

#DoneWithDC

No more DC until they get rid of the Snyder contamination.
>>
>deadshot is a nigger now
dropped
>>
He's missing the mask, needs to wear it more, because that picture literally just says "I'm Will Smith with a gun."
>>
Will Smith only knows how to play one character, Will Smith.
...and it's a shitty character.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.