[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say what you will about Jackson's Hobbit trilogy, but t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: Sons of Durin.jpg (60 KB, 1280x534) Image search: [Google]
Sons of Durin.jpg
60 KB, 1280x534
Say what you will about Jackson's Hobbit trilogy, but this scene was kino

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gleorTAQ3AM
>>
But it was just a big CGI clusterfuck with no weight behind it

The movie was way too tonally inconsistent and visually lifeless for that scene to have any impact
>>
File: thehobbitwasamistake.webm (2 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
thehobbitwasamistake.webm
2 MB, 854x480
>mfw an episode of GoT had a better battle
>>
>>71071526
why is the cgi so disgusting ?
>>
>big inspirational and heroic moment is twelve guys joining the battle after hiding in the mountain like bitches for 3/4 of the movie

it's trash m'lord
>>
>>71071853
why are their head stuck together? i can't remember, are dwarves magnetic?
>>
I honestly can't take the Dwarf battle scenes seriously because of the CGI that seems to be worse than Fellowship and tiny guys fighting huge Uruks.

I guess I never really enjoyed The Hobbits save for the second one because it was actually a good movie.

>Feeeeeeast
>Feeeeeeeeeeeast
>So thick and juuuiccccyyyyy
>Just a tasteeeeee
>>
>>71072077

That dwarf has an axe embedded in its head
>>
File: slap a dindu.gif (360 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
slap a dindu.gif
360 KB, 200x200
>>71071526
>kino
>>
>>71072141
what? fuck this trilogy i hate it even more now
>>
This is literally the only battle scene in the trilogy with any significant amount of real actors and not just weightless CGI dolls
>>
>>71072327

And even with that you can see where the green screen is, and there's actually not more than 20 actual actors.

Fuck, I know Hackson had some serious obstacles in making the Hobbit, but the monstrosities he released were so bad that it's very frustrating and difficult to feel sorry for him.

At least we'll always have LOTR, and the actual kino war scenes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=401BrTPRUwk
>>
File: le meme frog.jpg (99 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
le meme frog.jpg
99 KB, 600x800
>>
>>71072010
I don't know, but there's this shitty bloom all over the place. And i noticed that since Kind Kong.
Looks like a video game, and even good video games don't have such shitty lighting.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.