[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was fucking awesome. Tits and guns, how can you go wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Spring Breakers.jpg (101 KB, 500x679) Image search: [Google]
Spring Breakers.jpg
101 KB, 500x679
This was fucking awesome. Tits and guns, how can you go wrong?
>>
Far left the best.
>>
>>71070612
agreed.
>>
File: Selena.jpg (3 MB, 4724x3638) Image search: [Google]
Selena.jpg
3 MB, 4724x3638
>>71069663
> fucking awesome.
>None of the main three girls showed nipples or tits.

Correction it could have been fucking awesome if these ex-Disney Channel adult actresses would have taken the stick out of their asses long enough to realize the this type of film needed tits / nudity. Maybe they are holding out for a major pay day to show them. Maybe they think they are to good to show tits on film. Maybe they are waiting until their careers take a nose dive for the worst once they age to show them in hopes of reviving their acting careers for a few more seconds.?

I don't really know
I don't really care
All I know is that this film didn't have the tits it promised or the tits that were implied to be shown in the trailers.
>>
>>71069663
>how can you go wrong
Well you didn't include the ass as well, but that was your only mistake.
>>
>>71069663
What are you, 15?
>>
>>71070789
Ass is for the black males and white boy Wiggers, anon.
>>
Aesthetically this film was awesome
But the plot and (most of) the acting were shit so uh yeah that's how you can go wrong
>>
From memory only the ugly one showed tits
>>
>>71070709
They showed pubes though.
>>
>>71070709

I always thought the pink haired girl was clearly the most attractive, and before I found out the others were Disney actresses I had no idea why nobody else seemed to agree.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.