[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was it just me, or did Thormund and the wildlings desert Jon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: tormund-game-of-thrones.jpg (256 KB, 1082x720) Image search: [Google]
tormund-game-of-thrones.jpg
256 KB, 1082x720
Was it just me, or did Thormund and the wildlings desert Jon for a second?

Didn't someone shout "Fuck this, we are going home"? I have seen no discussion about this.
>>
Wasn't their plan to advance over the pile and then attack from the sides?

Then everyone started panicing and Tormund got involved in fighting the "me dads a cunt" guy
>>
>>71067923
nah nigga he just realized it would be futile to stand where he was and get bodied
>>
>>71067923
No, they just wanted to climb back where they came from to escape the encirclement but Ramsay's soldiers were already on that side too.
>>
yea ive heard the same
>>
>>71067923
.. what home bro ? Oh you mean the white walker land ?
>>
Yeah I thought they were deserting too. Dno if they meant it that way
>>
>>71067923
going over* as in the wall of bodies
>>
>>71068246
>>71068118
>>71068074
>>71068009
>>71067994
That makes a lot more sense. I think the subscene subtitles fucked me.
>>
>>71068333
I saw it on HBO last night and the subtitles also said "we're going home". So it wasn't the scene that fucked up this one
>>
>>71068333
>>71069354
>subtitles
fucking why

foreigners fucking shits
>>
Someone post the image with the spoilers please
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.