[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Watching trailer for independence day: resurgence >it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Resurgence.jpg (80 KB, 1280x864) Image search: [Google]
Resurgence.jpg
80 KB, 1280x864
>Watching trailer for independence day: resurgence
>it ain't me starts playing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5F9S3-GrUw
>>
making this thread every single fucking day now?
>>
Yeah I was going to make this thread too
>>
Why do anti-patriotic song get played in a patriotic way around the Fourth of July? This and Born in the USA get played like the national anthem. It makes no sense
>>
They should've ended with

"Vigilo, Confido... Commander".
>>
>>71063656
Wait is this movie a sequel or a remake?
I thought that old scientist died in the first one
>>
>>71065776

its a reboot
>>
>>71064031
americans are stupid
>>
>>71065776

Every damn thread, no he didn't die for plot reasons and because Brent Spiner eats out of a garbage can, if they couldn't get Will back they damn well wanted to be sure they could scrape any bit players back into it
>>
>13:29
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvaet-rsUC4
>>
>>71063656
The whole idea that the Queen is like a Godzilla sized alien that looks exactly the same as the aliens (with the bio-suit) in the first movie is fucking retarded.
>>
>>71066483
why?
>>
>>71063656
jesus, I thought you were joking

gg IDR
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHb8tBh_VnU

RESURRECTING ANCIENT MEMES
>>
>>71067370
don't you think than on top of all the over the top shit the movie puts out that's a step way too far?
I know this are disaster movies but there's so much you can amp up the destruction and the size of stuff before it's just a cartoon of a cartoon. The new mothership being almost as big as the planet is another thing.
>>
>Rated PG13

But why?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.