[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Movies that couldn't be made today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: film_sinfulcinemaaceventura.jpg (200 KB, 640x409) Image search: [Google]
film_sinfulcinemaaceventura.jpg
200 KB, 640x409
>Main character is rewarded with sex
>All women are hot bimbos
>Loses his mind after being tricked into making out with a tranny
>Tranny is portrayed as mentally ill guy (which they are)
>Tranny is given a beat down
>>
>>71062005

>>All women are hot bimbos

Courtney cox wasn't a bimbo.

>Loses his mind after being tricked into making out with a tranny

That was a parody of the Crying Game, you know that right?
>>
File: the_gods_must_be_crazy_p.jpg (200 KB, 650x910) Image search: [Google]
the_gods_must_be_crazy_p.jpg
200 KB, 650x910
as a side-note, I honestly think this is one of the funniest comedies to ever grace the planet earch
>>
>>71062005
>>Main character is rewarded with sex

How is this different than any movie made today?
>>
>>71062005
Been saying this for 2 years now
>>
>>71062163
He didn't have to change. He just kept being himself. The 'love' interest wasn't a huge part of the movie either.
>>
>>71062259
Most heroes in movies don't change. Pretty much 90% action movies these days have a ham fisted love story in it.
>>
>>71062132
Based film 2bh
>>
>>71062355
Except they stopped getting laid

Not even Tony Stark gets laid anymore
>>
>>71062241

Shut the fuck up
>>
>>71062355
>ham fisted love story in it
There is no love story in Ace Ventura. He just fucks like an animal.
>>
>>71062459
>Except they stopped getting laid

Batman has sex
Tony Stark has sex
Catness has sex
James Bond has sex.
>>
>>71062005
They couldn't do the gritty reality of Robocop nowadays, the remake was completely castrated

The 80's was a great time for movies

I always did find it funny, though, that they made all sorts of toys for kids based on this gritty violent 80's movie
>>
it was specifically attempting to be satire of the genre and draw controversy views. It succeeded. It all amounted to maybe 10 inches in the entertainment section of the new york times and 2-3 minutes of news coverage.

The reason movies like that aren't made anymore is because THE INTERNET can out-controversy anything and everything else in existence, and it does it for free. So attempting to spark controversy with a movie is a lost cause.
>>
>>71062005
Yeah this makes me really sad

Why can't we just make fun of shit anymore instead of just jumping from foot to foot trying to stay politically correct?
>>
>>71062587
>Batman has sex
>Tony Stark has sex
>James Bond has sex.

Not in any of their recent movies, sorry schlomo
>>
>>71063329
>Not in any of their recent movies

Bruce Wayne wakes up next to a woman in BvS and what the fuck, Bond banged Lea Seydoux in Spectre!
>>
>>71062005

OP Best Post

No way it could be made today without being pozzed in some way like

> one of the women pegs Ace
> he has to fuck an ugly 40 year old
> we have to spend time learning and caring about the tranny's feelings
> cuck shit of some kind
>>
has anyone seen the recent tv cut version?

like 1/3 of the movie is gone, including almost every reference to einhorn being a tranny
>>
>>71063372
>Bruce Wayne wakes up next to a woman in BvS and what the fuck, Bond banged Lea Seydoux in Spectre!
But do they fuck around without consequence? Ave Ventura jumps from woman to woman and gets sex without doing anything else but being Ace Ventura. He doesn't commit, he doesn't work for it. He just gets it for being himself. Sort of like old james bond movies.
>>
>>71064418
>But do they fuck around without consequence?

The question was do they have sex, and the answer is yes, I don't care about any of the other garbage you posted because it is irrelevant and you obviously just enjoy trying to sound smart when you're just a pretentious rambling faggot .
>>
>>71063964
it was almost as bad as I that time I posted something that never happened
>>
>>71063964
>has anyone seen the recent tv cut version?
I haven't but it would make sense. It shows you how much of a narrative is being pushed these days.
>>
>>71064550
>you obviously just enjoy trying to sound smart when you're just a pretentious rambling faggot .
Projecting much, brosky?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.