[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much will we have to wait for the inevitable 9/11 movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 911FALSEFLAG.jpg (49 KB, 390x450) Image search: [Google]
911FALSEFLAG.jpg
49 KB, 390x450
How much will we have to wait for the inevitable 9/11 movie?

Who is gonna star in it?
>>
there is one already
>>
Iris Ebla
>>
Nic Cage
>>
There have been at least 2 already. World Trade Center and Flight 93.
>>
>>71061033
I am guessing Nicholas Cage and Micheal Pena and negative 10 years is the weight time. Directed by oliver stone I bet.
>>
they should produce a shaky-cam found footage film of the first person account of someone documenting the plane crash and eventually escaping the plaza [or getting crushed by the rubble or some shit]
>>
File: Salim_Abu_Aziz.png (192 KB, 354x272) Image search: [Google]
Salim_Abu_Aziz.png
192 KB, 354x272
>>
I mean the mods don't even really need much more, this post is pretty much concrete proof you're not much older than like, 10
>>
>>71061115
Also extremely loud and incredibly close
>>
>>71061033
Paul Greengrass already did a movie about united flight 93 maybe he could do another one about WTC because the Oliver Stone one sucked
>>
>>71061033
Donald Trump as Donald Trump
>>
>>71061163

>tfw you started browsing 4chan in your mid twenties

I wish I could've wasted my childhood here, but the internet wasn't available yet.
>>
>>71061033
Bruce Willis, but it wouldn't end up cannon cuz he'd saving everyone.
>>
>>71061248
>mid twenties
>internet wasn't available in your childhood

Did you grow up on the Horn of Africa?
>>
>>71061236

Steve Buscemi as Steve Buscemi. Shits all over yours.
>>
>>71061322

No, small town Nebraska. Well, it was small when I was kid. Internet access was still incredibly expensive and very few had it when I was a kid.
>>
File: SIMCITYseries9.jpg (109 KB, 699x480) Image search: [Google]
SIMCITYseries9.jpg
109 KB, 699x480
>>71061033
The inevitable 9/11 movie is the one they showed on tv on September 11 2001 that was passed off as news and which everyone took as genuine.

Dumb thread.
>>
>>71061322
The internet also wasnt mainstream. Very few kids used computers aside from gaming and research on CDroms.

There wasnt much on the world wide web either except BBs chatrooms, and news sites.

Plus it was expensive and tied up the phoneline.
>>
File: RunzaLogo.jpg (32 KB, 533x267) Image search: [Google]
RunzaLogo.jpg
32 KB, 533x267
>>71061322
>Did you grow up on the Horn of Africa?
>>71061416
No, small town Nebraska.
kek western Nebraska.
It's not a different country, it's like a different planet. They coulda shot scenes for Star Trek there as a stand in for some shit in the Delta Quadrant.
>>
>>71061189
Also the one with robert pattison
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.