[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'M MIKE WOLFE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Mike-Wolfe.jpg (86 KB, 415x415) Image search: [Google]
Mike-Wolfe.jpg
86 KB, 415x415
I'M MIKE WOLFE
>>
I'm CIA
>>
uktv is the only channel i watch
>>
>>71053204
DAVE?
>>
Is it bad that i love watching american pickers?
I'm Canadian and they're version is garbage
>>
>>71053141
AND TODAY I'LL BE TRAVELING AROUND ORLANDO TO KEK SOME WIVES WHILE THEIR HUSBANDS ARE AT WORK

WITH ME I HAVE FRANK FRITZ TO HELP ME FILL ALL THE HOLES. WE ALSO HAVE A CREW WITH US, TO RECORD AND CAPTURE EVERY MOMENT.
THIS IS!

AMERICAN KEKERS.
>>
>>71053346
They're both gay you muppet.
>>
>>71053657
Is that what they told you after "picking" your "garage" ;)))))
>>
I read on reddit that apparently on the american version they don't really drive the truck, they are droven in another car to the locations and then use the truck to "pretend" they drove there. Certain items are also decided beforehand and found. Also the guy in OP's pic is apparently an asshole and not a likeable guy. But the fat guy is really nice.

I do like the australian version.
>>
>>71054047
There's no way Mike is an asshole, I've heard he's a great guy. It comes through on the screen that he's a genuinely good guy. Frank on the other hand seems like the asshole.
>>
>>71054047
Well that does sound like reddit creating a hivemind drama out of nothing.

Mike is actually a pretty modest guy, and actually has a passion for picking. It's not surprising that they may not drive there in their car, same way Pawn Stars doesn't actually record in their shop.
>>
my dad watches this shit
>>
>>71054246
This apparently comes from a redditor whose either father or uncle is a close friend with the fat guy.

>>71054247
pawn stars record in their shop, however it's closed down and a certain amount of people are allowed in to act as "shoppers" while the guy coming in with the fancy or not fancy item is decided and interviewed beforehand.
>>
>>71054333
Don't listen to Reddit, they'll eat anything plausible and stand with it till the end of time, even if they're wrong.
>>
>>71054402
Well i don't know if it's true of course. Still, for me the fat guy seems like the more likeable guy so doesn't seem that far fetched.
>>
>>71054047
>the guy in OP's pic is apparently an asshole and not a likeable guy
Yes he is. Actually, they both are.
>>
>>71054530
Well don't tell A and don't tell B anon
>>
>>71054047
I don't buy that, both seem like nice guys.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.