[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We're all in agreeance that Hardhome was infinitely netter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: White_walker_hardhome.jpg (21 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
White_walker_hardhome.jpg
21 KB, 600x300
We're all in agreeance that Hardhome was infinitely netter than that "battle"
>>
hard home was the last ep I really enjoyed and made me look forward to the rest of the series... but man that season finale was trash
>>
>>71052315
hardhome was better, but this ep was pretty solid. why are people sperging so hard over it?
>>
>>71053250
Giant without a weapon so they can kill him off ans save CGI money
>>
>>71052315
Yeah I preferred season 5 ep 9's battle in general but this battle had a lot of memorable moments
>>
I think Hardhome has the edge just because it was so shocking. It starts off looking like just another "Jon negotiating with stubborn Wildlings" episode and then all hell breaks loose.
>>
>>71053334
Shit like this triggers me to no end. If they are unable to make a giant ass hammer for him then at least he could be grabbing a some huge tree branch or some other random object that he can use to kill literally 20 fucking people in 1 swing. But nah ... he's just going to run around and use his fucking hands... fuck off.

And don't get me started on Jon Snow the great warrior getting baited into charging solo into 50 horse riders AND SURVIVING IT FOR SOME REASON.

WOW GOT CAN SUCK MY FUCKING DICK
>>
>>71053590
He survived due to Lady Stoneheart's protection who has been watching him ever since she died.

I hope
>>
>>71053529
Yeah, Hardhome had surprises with the Knight's King resing everyone at the end, and lots of atmosphere with the fog and dead breaking down the gates.
Was the first time they appeared as an actual threat in the series and helped bring some interest back to the main story after a long lull

Battle of the Bastards was a great battle sequence but it's really just what could have been in Season 2 with Robb or at Blackwater if they'd had a proper budget.
>>
>>71052315
Keep it in one thread, shitforbrains.
>>
>>71052315
Hard home was to short
>>
Yes, way way better, actually compelling and 'oh shit' interesting for those few minutes. John suffocating was kinda compelling but that's about it.
>>
>>71053590
He survived because he's Red God Jesus.
>>
I really liked the visual direction of this episode desu.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.