[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was his fucking problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (57 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
57 KB, 1280x720
What was his fucking problem?
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1334x750
He's a faaaaagggggggg
>>
They told me he had a pool cue rammed up his ass!
>>
>>71051601
Fat nigger bitch
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRWDwP6tjuM

to be frank I'm surprised he didn't ace Finn the day he saw him going down on that guy

vito knew the fucking score
>>
File: gravysgoodtonight.jpg (36 KB, 775x655) Image search: [Google]
gravysgoodtonight.jpg
36 KB, 775x655
The gravy was too good
>>
File: Untitled.png (927 KB, 1280x675) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
927 KB, 1280x675
>So he said, "I wasnt talking to you"
>>
>>71051825
nice, i'm rewatching the sopranos and i watched this episode just last night
>>
>>71051601
I heard he was a cunt to work with on set.

>Was told to lose weight for his character arc
>Failed
>Tried to blame the producers on this for setting unlikely expectations

>Was the first Soprano's actor to capitalise on James's death, claiming he and James were best friends
>James openly disliked him

>Was salty about getting killed off and having a diminished role in later seasons
>Was shitty to writers about this
>>
>>71052269
B-but his biggest role by far was in the final season

>tfw tony finally turned his back on him ;__;
>>
>>71052269
>get role playing mobster in cool mafia show
>get told you have to kiss a biker
>>
>>71051601
not a fag but I was mad as hell when they killed him
>>
Just went through the entire series for the second time. Payed attention and didn't take a break. My perception of the final scene was confirmed by articles and reports.
I liked Vito's Gay Adventure Scene's too. Good scenery can make or break a show, movie or episode for me.

What does everyone else thing about the conclusion?
>>
>>71051678
ya know

Michael was a real bastard

Fuck that guy
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.