[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a feeling Jaime Lannister will be killed unexpectedly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 7[1].jpg (2 MB, 4912x7360) Image search: [Google]
7[1].jpg
2 MB, 4912x7360
I have a feeling Jaime Lannister will be killed unexpectedly by Walder Frey and his homies in the season finale

screencap this
>>
He's about to dip out like blackfish
>>
Arya is going to backstab him.
>>
>>71043878
They wouldn't have had him say his goodbyes to Brienne if he had long to live. His whole speech about how he loves Cercei was an epitaph. Over the last few seasons they've shown that Jaime isn't such a bad dude, after originally casting him as a villainous guy, all these things seem like classical deathflags to me, and GoT has gotten increasingly predictable as the storyline has started to solidify in an inevitable direction.

In the preview for next week we see him toasting Walder and partying at the Frey house. This after he pissed off Baby Frey junior, and after the high sparrow no doubt wants him out of the way.. I'm worried mate. Partying with the Freys is dangerous bidness
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 679x680) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 679x680
>>71044394
>>
>>71043663
But then who was regards?
>>
File: The_Broken_Man_04.jpg (2 MB, 4500x2995) Image search: [Google]
The_Broken_Man_04.jpg
2 MB, 4500x2995
>>71043663
>he doesn't know Jaime and his boys end up going full Tywin on the Freys after the Freys try to arrest Jaime on the false accusations of poisoning Walder

Jaime will be fine, the Freys on the other hand are about ready to get butchered by 8000 Lannister soldiers.
>>
nah
>>
>>71044394
arya kills them all m8
>>
No, he and all the other Lannisters will be poisoned.

Walder will be implicated as none of the Frey pies were poisoned. Thus a nice convenient war plotline for S07.

Screencap this.
>>
>>71043663
If Jamie dies im dropping this show
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.