[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suits S06 Predictions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: CHECK EM.jpg (157 KB, 1280x736) Image search: [Google]
CHECK EM.jpg
157 KB, 1280x736
If dubs then Mike Ross gets out of prison on July 13.

Guess who has been 'blacked' the most during hiatus, Rachel or Mike?
>>
>>71043592
>Implying Harvey won't be getting blacked by Rachel's dad in front of the entire New York Bar.
>>
>>71043669
>Implying Harvey doesn't have dirt on that impulsive fatty's ass already
>>
>>71043802
>Implying Harvey has the balls to act on that dirt when Robert Zane can just be like "how's Scotty been lately bro" and all of a sudden it's 'muh tough guy front is an act, Rachel save me from the bad man I need my anxiety pills and jewish whipping boy"
>>
>points to the left
>no dubs

OP is always a faggot.
>>
>>71043886
>not realizing his weakness was based on the shortcomings of others, a plot point which can be safely ignored as it was a Jew counselling advert for you to try their addictive drugs once.
>>
This show is still airing?

I stopped after season three, how did they manage the investment bank/prison seasons?

And what percentage of the New York legal community is now aware of Mike's secret?
>>
>>71045255
Investment banker turned out to be arrogant and greedy and saw through Mikes dirty dealings, there was a quirky Persian millennial version of Donna though.

100% of people know about his fraud status now.

We don't know how they will play the prison angle, hopefully with underground gangstas.
>>
>>71045504
Oh, prison season is next season

So the procedural stuff in seasons 4/5 was just Mike troubleshooting the problems of various clients for the investment bank with his perfect-memory legal knowledge?
>>
>>71045584
Yeah some of that, it was like an excuse to showcase how bad bosses can be, I remember Mike went head to head against Harvey gloves off kinda deal for a few episodes too, that was alright.
>>
>>71043592

Season 1 was so great, same with Season 2 for a bit but the shift completely ruined the series. Too bad, it could have been really great.
Still, I'm not surprised it's still going.
Does anybody here still seriously watch it and like it or do you just watch because there's nothing else on or you just want to see how bad it is?
>>
>>71046343
No one should be seriously watching it for the character arch. I skip all the scenes without Harvey in them, if it doesn't reach him then it wasn't important, win-win.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.