[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a teenage and/or coming of age film
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10
File: 1460792734021.jpg (14 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
1460792734021.jpg
14 KB, 210x240
>it's a teenage and/or coming of age film
>>
File: fasttimes.jpg (1 MB, 2136x3056) Image search: [Google]
fasttimes.jpg
1 MB, 2136x3056
There are exceptions
>>
>>71039333
Dazed and Confused is pretty good too.

That's a pretty good poster imo.

>JJL with Pen

That doesn't make sense they barely interacted in the movie.
>>
sexy yong actress
>>
>>71039548
Yeah I know, I just like seeing her on the poster, which is why I sought this one out.
>>
>>71039865
Unrelated but you ever watch Sean Penn in Bad Boys? That movie hits me right in the feels.
>>
>>71040323
Holy fuck yes. I watched after Dead Man Walking (which I also loved).

I don't care for Penn's politics or whatever, but the presence he has on screen and his character just carry me into the movie.
>>
>>71040373
I ask most people they've never watched it and they think I'm talking bout the Bay movies. I liked At Close Range also, Penn is a pretty good actor period. I don't follow politics at all so whatever on that front.
>>
>>71039333
Does JJL have that thick of ass irl? I'm following her career now a lot more closely since Hateful 8 and I watched Single White Female awhile back and that was an interesting movie albeit cliched but interesting regardless.

Yes I did watch Fast Times but don't recall paying that close attention.

>I'm a freak for asking about cartoon ass
>>
File: JenniferJasonleighflabbergasted.png (429 KB, 417x751) Image search: [Google]
JenniferJasonleighflabbergasted.png
429 KB, 417x751
>>71041054
She got hips
>>
>>71040717
>At Close Range
I was just going to bring that one up. Dividing movie it seems, but I loved it. Walken and him are awesome and it's cool his brother's in it too.
>>
File: 1466125056323.gif (2 MB, 300x164) Image search: [Google]
1466125056323.gif
2 MB, 300x164
>>71041170
That one hits some feels too, based on a true story apparently. How do you feel about Robert Deniro? Deer Hunter and Taxi Driver hit me also.

>Thousand yard stare commences while American Bandstand plays in background

We are keeping this thread alive and hopefully we encounter each other again. I've only had good movie conversation on /v/ blockbuster nostalgia threads.
>>
>>71041136
For a 50 year old woman she looks good, better than Lindsay Lohan and the other JUSTS of Hollywood.
>>
>>71041434
I don't know about Taxi Driver in the feels (even thought it's one of my favorites).

But I always cite Deer Hunter as one of the saddest movies I've ever seen. I don't mind the runtime whatsoever and the wedding scenes go by quick for me. Also, the ending of Heat is overwhelming.
>>
File: waltgogmannix.jpg (49 KB, 745x395) Image search: [Google]
waltgogmannix.jpg
49 KB, 745x395
>>71041136
THAT'S what Daisy was hiding under all that fur???
>>
>>71041524
Maybe I'm weird when it comes to Taxi Driver it's just the beginning he's so hopeful joking with the guy that hires him about being clean/sober and is generally a happy guy but shit eats away at him.

I watch Deer Hunter once a year and never fail to feel sad by the end. Fuckin'a and poor Nick...

>Tattletale Eyes commences to play while Michael stares at Linda at the bowling alley while Stan tries and fails to validate his taste in ugly women to Michael

The whole cast killed it in that movie.
>>
>>71041558
I wonder which of the gang was romantic with her, I like to assume Ugly Sombitch Joe Gage.

I regret watching episode 7 in theaters instead of Hateful 8, I had fun with episode 7 but I still regret it.
>>
>>71041810
I'll say the phone call in Taxi Driver does make my stomach churn.

The scene in Deer Hunter when he is hunting and misses the deer on purpose. I love that shot of the deer looking back at him. Like he's thinking "what right do have to kill such beauty when so much ugliness is going on in the world?". That hunting scene is so loaded with mixed meanings.
>>
>>71041897
I saw Hateful Eight three times in the theater as well as Force Awakens, I don't spend my money on much else so I love watching the movies I really love multiple times. Still missed the 70mm tho

I'm gonna think it was Joe Gage since Madsen used to be pretty.
>>
>>71041973
That scene afterwards in the cabin really puts me on edge though.

He's breaking down little by little when he's at home.
>>
>>71042037
Madsen seems like a nice guy and knows how to read those lines off at the right intonation if you know what I mean.

>We deserve to die... but then again so does she

I like Kill Bill vol.1 more for some reason but I want to see The Whole Bloody Affair pretty badly for that anime segment because Oren is a cool character and that segment was cool as fuck.
>>
>>71042306
I love Madsen, some people say he was bad in Hateful Eight but I thought it was an absolute delight to see him in that role on the big screen.
I try to always watch Vol 1&2 if I watch Kill Bill. Would love for the Whole Bloody Affair to come to theaters.
>>
>>71042395
My only complaint for Hateful 8 was he didn't do much though, I guess his character was acting the part though. Idk people pick the littlest things to bitch about.
>>
>>71042395
I couldn't sit through 4-5 hrs though because I'd be afraid of missing footage because I've rewatched both movies and wouldn't know when to use the restroom.

I know 45 minutes were cut from anime segment but that's all I know makes me wonder what else was cut.
>>
File: 1449434012096.jpg (55 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
1449434012096.jpg
55 KB, 640x426
>a boy falls in love with a girl
>unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number
>>
>>71042929
examples?
>>
File: 1442095651001.jpg (43 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
1442095651001.jpg
43 KB, 720x405
>>71042929
FINDS
>>
File: No Phone Allowed.jpg (75 KB, 448x473) Image search: [Google]
No Phone Allowed.jpg
75 KB, 448x473
>>71042929
>>>/a/
>>
>>71039105
The breakfast club is awesome. I don't give a fuck nigga.
>>
File: 1445031541192.jpg (55 KB, 490x440) Image search: [Google]
1445031541192.jpg
55 KB, 490x440
>>71042929
>>
>tfw you never came of age
>>
>>71042929
Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
>>
>>71043272
It's Her with Joaquin Phoenix.
>>
>>71042929
>>71043393
Keit-ai finds a way again!
>>
>>71042929
>it's a "keit-ai derails another thread" episode
>>
>it's a meme cinema
>>
>>71042929

There he is. There he goes again.

Look everyone he posted it once again. Isn't he just the funniest guy around. Oh my god.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little keit-ai thread up and fill in the captcha.

Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha, maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass so you just choose the picture.

Oh we all know the picture, the uh epic flip phone isn’t it? I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos onto the floor.

But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that’s right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You’re a fat fucking fuck up and she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about a shitty fanfic.

Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic keit-ai fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even talk try to you because all you say is “FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY.”

You became a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now.

And that's all you'll ever be.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.