[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will be the """cliffhanger"""
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: gameofthrones.jpg (64 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
gameofthrones.jpg
64 KB, 800x450
What will be the """cliffhanger""" or """plot twist""" of this season?
>>
dany landing in westeros
>>
Lady stoneheart
>>
Night's King brings a chunk of The Wall down.
>>
jon dies
>>
>>71034251
Most likely this desu
>>
Tommen is killed and upsured by a new female ruler who's father was wrongly killed by tommen
>>
J+L = R
>>
End of episode 10 with be a face shot of stannis and zooms out to his army near a river.
>>
Bran wargs into Drogon
>>
>>71034251

You're thinking of next season around ep4 senpai.

2 more seasons. This season's cliffhanger will be Cersei allahuakbar'ing King's Landing as Dany sets sail. Thus setting up the vision of Dany flying over a smoking King's landing.

Next season will be westerosi fighting against Dany, and the one after that will be fighting the Others.
>>
How many more seasons left of the series? Have they announced an end date?
>>
>>71033993
Jon will go to the tomb and find out his real parents
Jamie will come back to Kings Landing during Cerseis trial and a battle might break out, I predict tommen dying, or at least Kevan Lannister.
>>71034251
I also like this.
>>
>>71033993
"The lannisters will feel my vengeance.
king's landing will feel my wrath
westeros will know my name
for i am... Lady Stoneheart"
>>
>>71034251
Probably this, or maybe just them arriving at the wall
>>
-Tommen jumps out of a window
-Cersei tries to blow up King's Landing with wildfire
-Jaime kills her before she could do it, just like he did the Mad King
-Dany sets sail for Dorne leaving Grey Worm and Missandei to rule Mareen
-new King of Da Norf Jon rallies house together to fight the White Walkers
-Bran accidentally helps the White Walkers bust through the Wall
-Bran has a vision of Lyanna Stark giving birth to Jon in the Tower of Joy just as Jon is in the crypts after burying Rickon and sees Lyanna's tomb
>>
>>71034904
>-Bran accidentally helps the White Walkers bust through the Wall
will that kid ever be able to not fuck up
>>
>>71034904
oh bran... the eternal fuckup
>>
>>71034672
>vision of Dany flying over a smoking King's landing

That never happened. The only vision she had was in the necro tower.
>>
>>71034904
Jamie kills Cersei

Please DnD
>>
>>71033993
Night King ("spooky frozen guy") will put a crack in the wall or walk through a gate or something, note with satisfaction he hasn't melted, and smile an evil spooky frozen smile, beckoning his armies south.
>>
Jaime dies with the Freys.
>>
>>71034947
>>71034975
Some of what I posted are actual spoilers, some are just educated guesses from book/spoiler knowledge
>>
>>71034498
please...I can dream.
>>
File: 022120080525.jpg (18 KB, 240x260) Image search: [Google]
022120080525.jpg
18 KB, 240x260
>>71033993
Danny gets her shit attacked by a sea monster
>>
>>71035347
this
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.