[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that GLORIOUS feel when the Knights of the Vale can't fail
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: vale don't fail.jpg (447 KB, 2100x1397) Image search: [Google]
vale don't fail.jpg
447 KB, 2100x1397
>that GLORIOUS feel when the Knights of the Vale can't fail
>>
>>71033340
UUUU
>>
>>71033340
For a moment I thought that was Cat, holy shit did Sanda got old?
>>
>>71033340
All I could think of how stupid and pointless it was for her not to tell him about it. Not glorious at all.
>>
>>71037177
DABID LETS KILL STANNIS EARLY AND HAVE RAMSAY MARRY SANSA WHERE IS THE DOWNSIDE
>>
Was get eaten part of your plan?
>>
>>71037177
Seriously. She's complaining about Jon not asking her opinion on strategy and she completely neglects to tell him information that would've saved hundreds of lives by preparing a better strategy knowing reinforcements were coming.
>>
>>71033340
Ramsay Bolton, I'm CIA
>>
>>71037442
I hope he kills her for that.
>>
>>71037177
She wants Rickon and Jon to die so she can be Lady of Winterfell.
>>
There better be lots of CIA scenes next episode
>>
>>71042963

There won't. He will try to rape Sansa in the godswood and she will kill him in self defence
>>
>>71043034
He died how he lived on his knees crying like a cuck with a stark blade in his belly
>>
>>71037177

Trusting Peter is a fatal error, that is literally the point of his character. Of course she doesn't want him and his huge army in the middle of Winterfel.

Before he dumped Sansa with the Boltons, he specifically asks Cersei if he can have Winterfel and she's like "yeah sure whatever." So he decides to stick Sansa there so he has a reason to manipulate the Vale army with.

He's going to take Winterfel and nobody can stop him.
>>
>>71037442

They're not reinforcements. She went to Peter after telling him to fuck off only as a last resort to save Jon.

She knows full well Peter stuck her with the Boltons for some reason, and we as the viewers have had it made completely obvious to us that Peter wants Winterfel. He specifically asked Cersei if he could take it if the Boltons fuck up.

Seriously try to keep up.
>>
>>71037324
Stannis had so much potential. Had he won, he would've burned every crowned head in Westeros at the stake, only to vaingloriously die fighting the Night King just before Dany Ahai swooped in to barbecue some wights.
>>
Why is Little Fingers cast in anything when he cannot act?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.