[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CIVIL WAR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
MCU should have had the balls to kill War Machine
>>
>MCU
>balls
pick one and only one

don't expect anything risky from them, ever
>>
>>71033072
Why? Now he can be like, a mentor to Carol and shiet.
>>
War Machine is kind of useless.
Plus, what I didn't like about CACW was that you couldn't really feel any impact or any true devastation. Killing War Machine would have at least caused some sort of tension.
>>
>>71033100
They killed off Quicksilver
>>
>>71033072
heh funny that War Machine just died in civil war II in the comic
>>
>>71035324
Not a risk, they have a spare Quicksilver.
>>
That would've escalated the tension too early, and the footage from mission report wouldn't have been as climactic
>>
>>71033072

They've should have killed Bucky too.
>>
>>71038769
They don't.

Just killing War Machine off wouldn't have enhanced the overall plot of the movie in any way.
Only retards think that high stakes equals people dying.
>>
>>71033170
this
>>
You fucking idiots still make Marvel threads?
>>>r/eddit is this way
>>
>>71038987
>DON'T LIKE WHAT I DON'T LIKE REDDIT REEEEEEEEEEEE
Great argument.
>>
Here's what they should have done in Civil War:

- The directors should have made Bucky wear his black mask and goggles while he was murdering Stark's parents

-Crossbones' explosion should have been bigger, resulting in more casualties.

-Tony Stark's speech should have been interrupted by an assassination attempt on his life by the woman who's son was killed in Sokovia.

- shown world reactions to how they feel about Sokovia Accords by protesting and rioting

- War Machine should have been killed by the fall

- The frozen super soldiers should have been in at least 1 fight scene with Captain America & Bucky (super soldiers being under Zemo's control)

- The end credits scene should have been a short introduction or small scene from Doctor Strange.

Certain parts in this movie should have had darker tones. Viewers should have left the theater convinced that nothing would ever be the same in the MCU.
>>
>>71038987
You'd rather want another fucking GoT thread, my man?
>>
>>71039441
Protest and riot what?
The entire point was that the world was almost unanimously supporting the Accords.
Having Cap, Tony and Bucky fight against the Winter Soldiers would've been dumb as fuck, the bait and switch was great.
>>
>>71039441

I hope you never make a movie.
>>
File: Hairclub for Supermen.jpg (19 KB, 227x271) Image search: [Google]
Hairclub for Supermen.jpg
19 KB, 227x271
I'm glad Marvel doesn't resort to killing someone as a gimmick who we all know will be brought back to life in the next movie.
>>
>>71038901
Depending on how things go with Spider-Man and Sony, Fox might be willing to do a crossover with the MCU. They've said this. I'm wondering if killing off Quicksilver was for more than just shock value, since it's opportune to not have two well-developed characters of different universes-- or maybe it would've been, I don't know.
>>
>>71040109
Y-you just didn't get it mang!
>>
>>71039441
>The directors should have made Bucky wear his black mask and goggles while he was murdering Stark's parents
I agree, but then I realize that the reason they didn't have him wear the mask was so you had undeniable proof that it was Bucky.
>But the metal arm, wah wah wah
You know how fans are with their shit theories. And Tony would be in denial anyways, so a "smoking gun" shred of evidence would be pretty clear cut. Plus it better conveyed Bucky's blank expression as he choked out Tony's mom.
>>
>>71040664
Will Huge Jackedman's Wolverine get to fight Big Grape Fruit Man?
>>
>>71039818
>the world was almost unanimously supporting the Accords
I never got an impression that the world cared either way.
>>
>>71040749
good point
>>71040785
exactly, there should have been more of an impact.
>>71039818
Citizens around the world should have been either protesting the Avengers or have had peaceful demonstrations of them supporting the Avengers. The movie should have shown this to give Accords more importance.
>>
Should have been a mud wrestling scene between widow and witch, scarlet v scarlet, too bee honest witch you senpai
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.