[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>SPACE JAM >Veteran Looney Tunes/Merrie Melodies director
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: spacejam_spotlight.jpg (109 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
spacejam_spotlight.jpg
109 KB, 620x350
>SPACE JAM
>Veteran Looney Tunes/Merrie Melodies director Chuck Jones was highly critical of the film. In a 1998 interview, he expressed his views that the film was "terrible" and said, as a man who worked with the characters for almost thirty years, the story was deeply flawed.

>"I can tell you, with the utmost confidence," he said, "Porky Pig would never say 'I think I wet myself'". He also added that, were the film more true to the source material, Bugs Bunny would not have incorporated the help of Jordan or the other Looney Tunes characters to defeat the Nerdlucks. "Bugs wouldn't have needed anyone's help," he said "and moreover, it wouldn't have taken him an hour and a half.

>Those aliens, whether they were tiny or colossal, would've been dealt with in short order come the seven minute mark.

what did he mean by this?
>>
He's just mad that Space Jam did more with the characters than the cartoons did for their entire run.
>>
File: 13eAXsr[1].png (243 KB, 307x304) Image search: [Google]
13eAXsr[1].png
243 KB, 307x304
He really liked that one bunny though.
>>
bugs bunny is a mary sue
>>
File: 1459728705583.png (241 KB, 700x1005) Image search: [Google]
1459728705583.png
241 KB, 700x1005
>>71024840
She was pretty cool.
>>
>>71024278

>He also added that, were the film more true to the source material, Bugs Bunny would not have incorporated the help of Jordan or the other Looney Tunes characters to defeat the Nerdlucks. "Bugs wouldn't have needed anyone's help," he said "and moreover, it wouldn't have taken him an hour and a half.

He's kinda right fameloen. Bugs is a master of disguise expert voice mimick great task master, engineer and tactician. Never underestimate the power of tune force
>>
>Chuck Jones lived to see Space Jam

I never thought about that. That's pretty sad
>>
>>71025441
At least he didn't see Back in Action.
>>
>>71024278
chuck fails to realize the nerdlucks had power taken from the real world, something bugs had never faced prior to this, and had to enlist the aid of real world people

learn your looney tunes lore, chuck, goddamn
>>
>>71025506
But Back in Action was leagues better than Space Jam
>>
>>71025862
Why? Because it had EL JUSTO MEMEO MAN?

jaja
>>
>>71024278
My opinion of this film was artificially improved after I played Shut up and Jam Gaiden.

I don't want to rewatch it and have my image of it shattered
>>
>>71024278
>. He also added that, were the film more true to the source material, Bugs Bunny would not have incorporated the help of Jordan or the other Looney Tunes characters to defeat the Nerdlucks. "Bugs wouldn't have needed anyone's help," he said "and moreover, it wouldn't have taken him an hour and a half.

Did the senile fuck forget he was watching a film?
>>
i have seen this exact same thread before
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (40 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
40 KB, 900x900
I WANT /SP/ TO LEAVE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>71024840
who doesn't
>>71025520
he's dead you cunt
>>
>>71025967
What
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.