[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I like this. There should be more of this, but there is only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
I like this.

There should be more of this, but there is only 6 episodes.
>>
>>71021202
>but there is only 6 episodes.

AMC always do short 1st seasons and then if there is enough interest, they do a longer 2nd season. The Walking Dead only got a 6 episode 1st season also.
>>
>>71021202
Underrated.

Fight choreo's top notch.
>>
File: tilda 01.jpg (2 MB, 2400x3600) Image search: [Google]
tilda 01.jpg
2 MB, 2400x3600
>>71021202

Notice the worst character isn't there.

And yeah OP, can't wait for more Tilda.
>>
>>71021202
I wanted to like it but after the first two episodes I dropped it. The idea was pretty good but the fact they can have vehicles and not any sort of firearms is stupid.
>>
>>71021306
Good thing they locked him in a box at the end of last season.
>>
>>71021270
and then the crazy-assed monks show up and its even better
>>
File: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg (119 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg
119 KB, 1920x1080
>>71021406
>>71021406
cannot is not the same as do not
>>
>>71021412
That was pretty amazing, I agree. It felt like they were trying to ground it in realism with the no-guns rule in the beginning, but the further it went the weirder it got and that was hilarious.
>>
File: BAD_102_PP_0611_0156-640x427.jpg (76 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
BAD_102_PP_0611_0156-640x427.jpg
76 KB, 640x427
Love the show. Perfectly fun genre mash-up with fantastic fight sequences. So many qts too

>the widow will never wash you
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>71021720
Oh lord the Widow tho.

>tfw she was in Hail, Caesar!
>>
>>71021517
Guns give you such an advantage it is insane. And it is very easy to connect the mechanics of what make a car move to launching some sort of projectile at someone else. They must be unable to create firearms or they would be everywhere. Just look at how quickly they spread after their invention.
>>
>>71022260
The world reminds me of "the wind up girl" world, i.e. 3-5 generations after a petroleum crunch & genetic/scientific fueled disasters wreaks havoc on the world

its obvious technology is somewhere coming and going, and the show starts off in some rural backwater where there is some very religious and political control of technology even where all the players may or may not be aware of this
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.