[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Biggest box office bombs general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: List of box office bombs.png (558 KB, 1045x2856) Image search: [Google]
List of box office bombs.png
558 KB, 1045x2856
These threads talking about Hollywood's biggest flops are always fun.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_box_office_bombs#Biggest_box_office_bombs
>>
*RECORD SCRATCH* You're probably wondering how I got here
>>
>>71011085
>10 bombs in 2015

That year was total shit. The Man from U.N.C.L.E. was pretty good though and I fell asleep during good dinosaur. Still have no idea how it ended.
>>
Name a more hilarious bomb than the Atlas Shrugged trilogy

Seriously. Look in to the background of it, and the funding for it, then laugh.
>>
>>71011085
the odd thing is that you can tell 90% of these were gonna bomb just from the pitch.

Makes you think Hollywood Jews are up to something other than making a profit
>>
>>71011085
only seen riddick out of those
>>
File: Gods_of_Egypt.jpg (84 KB, 300x462) Image search: [Google]
Gods_of_Egypt.jpg
84 KB, 300x462
>>71011085
>The Biggest Box Office Bombs Of 2016 So Far
There were some quality duds this year.

http://www.inquisitr.com/3217372/biggest-movie-flops-of-2016-so-far/
>>
>>71013362
>Alice Through The Looking Glass the sequel to the mega-successful Alice in Wonderland may have seemed like a good idea at the time, but Disney studios overestimated the public and their need for another film. In addition to being critically panned, the film had an underwhelming run at the box office earning a domestic total of $66 million and an international total of $152 million (remember to subtract 20 percent) on a $170 million budget. Not good.

Didn't bomb hard enough.
>>
File: Aloha.jpg (80 KB, 290x452) Image search: [Google]
Aloha.jpg
80 KB, 290x452
>>71011085
>Budget $52 million
>Box office $26.3 million
R.I.P. Cameron Crowe
>>
>>71014243
Budget for something like Aloha should have been like 8 million.
>52 million
kek
>>
>>71013362
>Many fans have hailed this film as supremely better than the first. If that is the case, how come those fans couldn’t keep this film from flopping? Caught in the sequel rut, this counts as a huge loss for Paramount Pictures. With a budget of $135 million, the film earned $68 million domestically and $57 million internationally. Probably a good idea not to make another film.

I want more Michael Bay flops please.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.