[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you imagine it? 40 days without sex?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 51WYCR69Z7L._SY445_.jpg (32 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
51WYCR69Z7L._SY445_.jpg
32 KB, 312x445
Can you imagine it?

40 days without sex?
>>
>>71007927

AND masturbation.
>>
>>71007927
Some people on this board have gone 40 years. Not to throw shade at them, you find out sex isn't as big of a deal as everyone makes it out to be once you have it.
>>
>>71007927

Can you imagine a movie where a guy walks in right after a girl he likes was tied down and raped, and then he turns around and walks out in disgust and anger at her?

Can you even further imagine that the remedy to that situation would be the rape victim apologizing to the guy?

What a crazy idea.
>>
File: Jordan_Bird_Big_Macs.jpg (31 KB, 450x362) Image search: [Google]
Jordan_Bird_Big_Macs.jpg
31 KB, 450x362
>>71008015
Honestly bragging about particular girls I've banged has been better than the actual sex
>tfw a pat on the back from your bros is more satisfying than putting your penis inside your crush
>>
It's been over a year and a half for me.
>>
>>71008090
I hear sex when your in love is where its at, but all the women I encounter are damaged goods and I wouldn't consider any relationships with them serious. Crazy attachment sex is good at first until you reach a point where dealing with their shit isn't worth it anymore.
>>
>>71008015
yea not having had sex is the big deal. That's the problem.
>>
>>71007927
Its a long time for a guy like josh desu not you ogres
>>
>>71007927
Yeah since I haven't had any in 23 years
>>
24 years strong
>>
Why do they make these shitty movie posters that are obviously photoshopped?

Why don't they just take a photo while they have the actors in costume and use that?
>>
>>71007927
22 years here, my dream is to become a wizard more powerful than any that came before.
>>
He couldn't cum at all, that was the bet.

Wouldn't he have had a nocturnal emission after all that time?
>>
>>71008685
I think the bigger problem is when slacker losers who have accomplished absolutely nothing in life view having sex as an accomplishment and lord it over those who haven't and belittle them for it. Working a mediocre job and doing nothing but smoking weed/drinking for fun is a lot more pathetic than being a virgin.
>>
File: 1459468960132.png (523 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
1459468960132.png
523 KB, 1111x597
Less than two years until wizard status.
>>
>>71007927
8519 days without sex...
>>
AND YET YOU FAGGOTS CAN'T EVEN GO A TWO DAYS WITHOUT FAPPING
>>
>>71010466
The longest I went after I first masturbated was a little over 3 months without flapping or sex. I started having nocturnal emissions again after and I wasn't gonna go through that shit again.
>>
About a month without sex here. And I have a girlfriend who I see just about every day.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.