[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RIP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Pavel_Chekov_Anton_Yelchin.jpg (33 KB, 447x357) Image search: [Google]
Pavel_Chekov_Anton_Yelchin.jpg
33 KB, 447x357
RIP
>>
Was somewhat sad when I thought it was the original one.
>>
>>71007181

The 27 club is evil and must be stopped.
>>
>>71010195
>tfw 10 days away from 28

Feels good to not be a famous person.
>>
Fuck dude I liked this guy.
>>
>>71010195
>tfw 27 and i feel like i will die this year
i am scared
>>
>>71010195

Fucking this. When will someone do something?
>>
>>71010294
Don't worry your life doesn't mean shit, you'll live to like 80.
>>
>>71010294

Take no risks and stay safe. 27 is the age of the Elder Gods and if given the opportunity they will take you.
>>
>>71010195
>>71010294
>>71010299
Dying in a car accidents pretty common too, soooo....look out!
>>
I really liked his portrayal of Odd Thomas. He will be missed.
>>
Well this sucks. I liked him.
>>
>>71010354
Especially self-inflicted!
"Yelchin was on his way to meet his friends for rehearsal and when he didn't respond, his friends went to check on him. The actor was found pinned between the car and the fence and a mailbox pillar."
>>
>>71010422

Was he even drunk or intoxicated in some manner, or just dumb as fuck?
>>
>>71010668
Guess we'll have to wait and see. Maybe a new vehicle, dead tired or just plain stupidity.
>>
I can do zat ;_;
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.