[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Saw it last night. Ask me anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Saw it last night. Ask me anything.
>>
>>71002395
Is it good
>>
Is it just fun kid movie or going Zootopia HURR IT HAS DEEP STORY SO ADULTS CAN ENJOY TOO DURR
>>
File: 1443515161197.jpg (68 KB, 596x461) Image search: [Google]
1443515161197.jpg
68 KB, 596x461
>2000s SECRET INTELLIGENT ANIMALS DO STUFF movies are coming back
>THEY'RE COMING BACK
HIT THE DECK
>>
>>71002419
It's mediocre. Very paper thin plot that shifts gears like four or five times and the characters aren't up to much either. Looks and sounds amazing though. 5/10.
>>
>>71002652
Definitely the former, although in saying that, there are way too many piss/shit jokes, references to death, attempts at murder and *actual* on-screen murder for this to ever be rated G.
>>
>From the Humans behind Minions Movie
>>
>>71002395
JUMP
>>
>>71004242
BOUNCE
>>
>>71002395

Worse than Cats and Dogs?
>>
File: Shutterstock download 019 (2).jpg (692 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Shutterstock download 019 (2).jpg
692 KB, 1000x1000
>>71004809
Yeah, but Cats & Dogs is the comfiest of pet-core, so don't you be hatin
>>
>>71002395
do you like spaghettiOs
>>
>>71002395
If I found the first Despicable Me entertaining and funny, will I find this entertaining and funny? Is it a good movie to see with my very conservative, stubborn and picky parents? I'd really like to take them to see something in a theater and they refuse to see any movies with blood, nudity, excessive profanity, any sort of agenda, anything that's "too loud" (capeshit/transformers type stuff), and anything "dark or upsetting".
>>
>>71005645
I haven't seen Despicable Me, but it isn't really funny if you expected anything more than just some wacky slapstick and silly voices.

I wouldn't recommend taking your parents. Take them to Love & Friendship instead, that's meant to be good. Also, they sound like some picky-ass motherfuckers.
>>
>>71002395
What even is the plot
>>
>>71002395
I forgot this was coming out
>>
>>71006994
First it's about the Louis CK dog being jealous of the Eric Stonestreet dog coming into his home, before they both get separated from her. Basically Toy Story 1 but with dogs.

Then it becomes about the two meeting Kevin Hart bunny and try to talk themselves out of being initiated into his anti-human group.

Then once they escape him, it becomes about them finding Eric Stonestreet dog's owner.

Then once they find out he died, it becomes about Louis CK dog rescuing Eric Stonestreet dog from animal control.

Amongst all this, Jenny Slate dog is looking for Louis CK dog with the help of the entire supporting cast.

In answer to your question, the plot is fucked.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.