[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of syfy originals?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: syfy.webm (2 MB, 985x557) Image search: [Google]
syfy.webm
2 MB, 985x557
What do you think of syfy originals?
>>
>>71001038
Defiance was good.

Went to shit in it's last season though.
>>
>>71001038
>we wuz aliums n shiet
>>
>>71001038
That's her dad by the way.
>>
Defiance is fine. It's a silly space western, if you're into that you'll probably like it.

The Magicians and The Expanse are really good though. So much in fact, I doubt SyFy actually had a hand in making them.
>>
>>71001038
>none of the creators thought this looked stupid enough to leave out
What the fuck is wrong with people?
>>
The expanse is great. I was expecting it to be so shit but they've done a good job.
>>
File: 1466257862889.webm (3 MB, 985x557) Image search: [Google]
1466257862889.webm
3 MB, 985x557
>>71001156
Did anything make sense in the series? Aliens looked like humans, they could have children with humans, they had similar traditions to earth traditions.
>>
>>71001113
it's me in a wig, silly
>>
>>71001038
Even though the CGI was *really* bad, I enjoyed Sanctuary.
>>
>>71001038
Me on the left
>>
It's usually just garbage "pop sci-fi". Childhood's End started out great because it had a really good source material to take from but they just ignored the real philosophical themes and questions that made the book so good and allowed series to devolve into generic Hollywood romance subplots and thriller action sequences with beams of light shooting in to the sky.

If I had to pick one show to demonstrate the problems I have with the network that would be it.
>>
>>71001038
Purple girl was hot
>>
Who here misses old Sci-Fi channel?
>>
File: X893LDY_1_.gif (2 MB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
X893LDY_1_.gif
2 MB, 250x200
Kino
>>
>>71003964

Le so bad it's good
>>
>>71001038
What episode of Farscape is this?
>>
>>71001432
Fucking love sanctuary man. Never hear anyone talk about it. Wish amanda tapping got more work.

>>71001782
Yeah, they really should have stuck to the book more.
>>
>>71004244
>Wish amanda tapping got more work.

I think she's on the rotation for directing episodes of Dark Matter and if she lives in Canada then she'll eventually get work on Arrow or Flash doing fuck knows what but something will role around.

I liked Sanctuary as well for what its worth. I miss the original daughter. Emilie Ullerup was/is pretty hot. Had a thing for her ever since jPod.
>>
>>71004460
That's good to hear. I always see canadian actors popping up in tv shows. I swear I saw Danial Jackson in the last two things I watched.
>>
>>71004244
>amanda tapping
she's like 60 or something
>>
>>71005894
You'r point? She's still a great actress.
>>
>>71001432
The show looked good considering the nonexistent budget. Tapping needs to come back and run another syfy show.
>>
>>71001038
Defiance was good until the Orange went full pacifist.
>>
>>71001891
This, I would be her sex slave as she culled the earth.
>>
>>71001038
>First season of all shows are somewhat decent
>They always go shit on the second season or never make one

Whatever, what is that from anyway?
>>
>>71007282
defiance
>>
>>71003580
dis nigga gets it,

they renamed from SciFi to syfy, cancelled caprica and went full retard.....
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.