[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, /tv/, how would you go about getting some rent?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7
File: rarerent.jpg (56 KB, 250x350) Image search: [Google]
rarerent.jpg
56 KB, 250x350
So, /tv/, how would you go about getting some rent?
>>
File: rent.jpg (238 KB, 1918x819) Image search: [Google]
rent.jpg
238 KB, 1918x819
>>70998574

I'd get a part time job as a waiter.
>>
>>70998607
>mfw tips are just the rent you pay when you stay at a table
Is it all a rent?
>>
>>70998574
rentposting is a patrician's baneposting. you know it's true.
>>
File: elya_basedking.jpg (41 KB, 920x580) Image search: [Google]
elya_basedking.jpg
41 KB, 920x580
>>70998574
I'd try and get some of dem church buxx.
>>
>>70998607
>that smug smile
So he definitely came in the wine, right?
>>
File: vitamin_r.jpg (21 KB, 188x226) Image search: [Google]
vitamin_r.jpg
21 KB, 188x226
>I understand. Door is broken. So you will not pay rent? This is fair, Man of Several Spiders. Yes, I know these things you do. I learn how to discover many secrets back in old country. Back then, in Bosnia, me and my friends we... do things to women, yes? Make them ugly women who will never be loved. Your girlfriend and your aunt... They will beg, Man of Several Spiders. They will beg as my men and I rain alternating blows of fists and ejaculate all over their bodies. And when they are broken, Man of Several Spiders, when they are nothing but shells, then you will know the rent has been paid.
Jesus Christ, Raimi, that was fucking intense. How did they get away with the extended director's cut?
>>
File: dicktovich.jpg (7 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
dicktovich.jpg
7 KB, 480x360
>>70999708
>Open wide and pay that rent, Man of many Spiders!
The deleted scenes "made" the film for me.
>>
File: bent.jpg (25 KB, 233x250) Image search: [Google]
bent.jpg
25 KB, 233x250
So I'm really confused. Was he the one who killed Uncle Ben in the MCU?
>>
File: evanslaugh.jpg (4 KB, 200x120) Image search: [Google]
evanslaugh.jpg
4 KB, 200x120
>>70999708
>>
>>70999817
Jeez the size of that mouth. He could fit a whole oogbooga tribe in there.
>Tarantino flick starring Tobey when
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.