[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did ABC have to ruin everything?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Scrubs.png (779 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Scrubs.png
779 KB, 600x600
Why did ABC have to ruin everything?
>>
>>70992892
It was never good.
>>
Did they do the 9th season? Yea bleh. Ofc it DID have 9 seasons which is well above avg.
>>
>>70993021
>
>>
>>70992892
Good all the way through the end
>>
The acting turned me off this show real fast.
Everyone talks bobbing their head around like Power Rangers, and every expression is exaggerated to a cartoonish degree.
>>
>>70993080
It was always poorly-written, poorly-acted, and overly melodramatic. It was not a good show.

Dr. Cox was pretty good.
>>
The show really started to go downhill right about the time Carla and Turk got together/married
>>
>>70993279
I thought it was fine until the Season 8 started desu. After that it was a mediocre sitcom like Cougar Town (same creator).
>>
>>70992892
I used to watch this show every day after school
>>
>>70993021
>>70993263
ketchup is for winners Ted
>>
>>70993722

you mean you weren't out fingering cunny while you had the chance? ok man, wow
>>
>>70993263

>
>>
>>70992892

Fucking Americans man. Always got to run a show in to the ground.

The show went downhill after Cox's breakdown, that was the absolute best arc to end on. Cox fucking up then realising he can't save everyone and to hand the torch over to the younger generation.

But nah, gotta fuck up every single character. Even Ted and Laverne got JUSTed
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.