[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
was howard autistic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
was howard autistic?
>>
>>70988306
he kept a barrel of acid in his kitchen.
yes.
>>
>>70988377
how is that autistic?
>>
>>70988482
>>>>reddit
>>
He was altruistic
>>
>>70988503
how is that reddit?
>>
he was a nice guy
he had lots of movies, music and he gave his daughterfu bowls of ice cream
>>
YOUR JOKES ARE NOT FUNNY.

now that i think about it he's me on /tv/
>>
File: Capture.png (243 KB, 1148x487) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
243 KB, 1148x487
>>70988306
Y E S
>>
>>70988306

He had personality disorders, but I'm not sure about autism. Maybe Borderline.
>>
>>70988555
Hit the road fuckboi
>>
>>70988306
nyes
>>
So what exactly was the deal with the pic of the girl he claimed was his daughter?
>>
>>70990686
I don't really see borderline in him. He wasn't really manipulative or other defining features. I think he had more of delusions regarding thinking a girl was his daughter when she actually wasn't.
If it wasn't for the ending he would have fixxed paranoid delusions as well.
>>
>>70991031
Pay attention, doof!
>>
>>70991117

I saw some elements of Narcissistic Personality Disorder in terms of the way he manipulated the two and made himself out as a victim and them the enemy.

Understood he may not have even had NPD like Patrick Bateman but there's something about him.
>>
>>70988306
>catches 10/10 waifu
>literally no risk of getting caught
>uncuffs her

He was fucking dumb that's what he was
>>
>>70991117
>>70991219

Wait, scratch that, he surely had Paranoid personality disorder and Obsessive compulsive personality disorder.
>>
>>70988555
Your failure to see how that´s reddit, is reddit as fuck... get out
>>
>>70991264

> Obsessive compulsive personality disorder.

He did not obsessively or compulsively do anything
>>
>>70991031

How do you people not get this

>daughter taken away by mum
>kidnaps another girl, forces her to fill the role of daughter in the shelter
>eventually kills her
>>
>>70991720

I assumed it was a possibility due to his need to control over his environment and those two. He was also a big neat freak.

But for the most part he had Paranoid Personality disorder.
>>
>>70991877

>I assumed it was a possibility due to his need to control over his environment and those two. He was also a big neat freak.

None of those things make you obsessive and compulsive.
>>
>>70991914

Those qualities are actually part of Obsessive Compulsive disorder or Anankastic personality disorder. Personality disorders can't be fully understood simply by just looking at their name. Rather their symptoms.
>>
File: King-Ralph-DI-6.jpg (685 KB, 1330x748) Image search: [Google]
King-Ralph-DI-6.jpg
685 KB, 1330x748
wuz ralph the kang?
>>
>>70991743
W-wew.. lad. True autist neckbeard.

I was extremely horrified when he shaved his beard towards the end.
>>
File: 1462929441063.jpg (12 KB, 239x211) Image search: [Google]
1462929441063.jpg
12 KB, 239x211
What I don't quite get is why did he let the other guy into the shelter in the first place? He killed him when he gave that obviously retarded excuse (in hindsight) for why he made the escape materials. He basically said he wanted QT grill to respect him like he does with autist man and this obviously set autist man off since he wanted her all for himself.

So back to the question, why did he let him in the shelter in the first place?
>>
maybe if that faggot nu-male didn't lie and told howard they were making a suit he wouldn't have killed him
>>
>>70993746
because the other dude FOUGHT him to get in. It was stated explicitly. That why his arm was broken and he had those injuries. By the time he was in the bunker Howard needed to seal the doors(since he had no idea whether or not he would have time to get him out of the bunker and not get fumes inside. And of course he couldn't' get him out afterwards as that would mean opening the doors.

The real question is why he didn't shoot him before the MEW even woke up.
>>
>>70991258
this tbhf familimaminam
>>
>>70993856
This doesn't add up, if he fought to get in with such ferocity (breaking his arm etc) and autist man was clearly willing to kill him in cold blood why let him recover? He'd have killed him in his sleep and dissolved him in that acid
>>
Why didn't he use her as a sex-slave ?
>>
>>70994721

Because it was a "dad" complex, not a sex thing. He took her to fulfill the role his daughter left behind and the last girl he kidnapped could never fill. He's a psychopath with a caretaker bent, which is probably why he didn't kill the dude outright. Probably one of the best film villains in years.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.