[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Movies that define YOU.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: mymovies.png (3 MB, 2892x1076) Image search: [Google]
mymovies.png
3 MB, 2892x1076
RULES
#1 The movies you choose, you must have seen them that year, during their original run. ex: Having scene the prequel star wars after their original run dates YOU CAN NOT LIST THEM.

#2 Only movies that you enjoyed, that impacted your childhood or age group, that you easily remember. If you don't remember say Ice Age, right off the bat but then you do remember all the memories then it's okay to list it.
>>
jesus fucking christ your taste is terrible
>>
I refuse to play this game. Because I saw 2001: A Space Odyssey when I was very young (I found a pirated VHS copy in an abandoned house when I was young enough to break into houses and it wasn't a thing). So, to play along by the rules as put down, my entry would be regarded as a trolly memetic shitpost.
>>
>>70986339
this
>>
>>70986339
this
>>
>>70986293
Kill yourself.
>>
>muh arbitrary rules
>has absolutely shit taste

no thanks
>>
>>70986293
Shit/10 toast OP git out
>>
OP here, I'd like to see all your faggots movies you originally saw at the age phases. won't be much different. this is what was out there when I was growing up and and what attracted me.

sure, I saw the Original Star Wars on VHS in my childhood but I wasn't part of the generation that had them first so I won't list them.
>>
>>70986566
Why limit people by such a pointless metric? You want to see what we watched as it released, I get that. Thing is, the things we watched and the things that impacted us might not be the same. Just because you let whatever was in theaters change you (lol) doesn't mean everyone else is so easily impressed/influenced. Truthfully, I can't even remember which movies I've seen at the time of their release past a few months ago
>>
>>70986804
hmmm you make it sound better, maybe these can be movies that "your" generation had.
>>
>>70986860
Or maybe you can take your shitty popcorn flicks and just fuck it.
>>
This has to be the most autistic thing i have seen in a while

yep
>>
Get the fuck off my board
>>
>>70986293
This is the best bait I've seen in a while. How is everyone falling for this?
>>
>>70987340
You're not fooling anyone OP. Just take solace in the fact that you don't have to try and save face on an anonymous Burmese throat singing forum
>>
I'll try my best

Birth-6
>Free Willy
>Jurassic Park
>Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers

7-12
>Starship Troopers
>The Mummy
>The Ring
>8 Mile

13-16
>Constantine
>Smokin' Aces
>Collateral
>ATL
>Jarhead
>The Departed
>No Country For Old Men

17-19
>Tropic Thunder
>The Social Network

20-22
>The Descendants
>The Tree of Life
>Like Someone in Love
>Upstream Color

23+
>Two Days, One Night
>The Revenant
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.