[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /tv/ never talk about her? She's a great director.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
Why does /tv/ never talk about her? She's a great director. Also still bangable, would.
>>
>>70985502
misogyny
>>
if you think this is a female, then i have news for u anon....
>>
The widow Cameron is a hack. (the real James died in a bathysphere filming a documentary. The Dances with Smurfs guy is a studio plant)
>>
>>70985502

Enough oscar bait Kate, time for more well made shlock
>>
i liked the hurt locker. come at me.
>>
>>70985502

I want to get casting couched by her when I try to get a role in one of her movies
>>
>>70985726
Come at you with what? It's a near-perfect movie. A full-tilt action picture. Ferociously suspenseful.
>>
her masterpiece didn't even make back 20% of its budget and nearly ended her career.

i fucking hate this timeline. so much.

im glad she got her due, but please come back. please.
>>
friendly reminder that avatar got lockertold
>>
>>70985502
Shes a shitty hack who makes shitty films. Shit in the way James Cameron is shit.
>>
>>70985690
>In early 2016 Bigelow announced that she would be collaborating with Mark Boal again on an untitled film set during the 1967 Detroit riots.

I'm curious as to how they're going to approach this, if they do it purely objectively focusing on the hysterical escalation on both sides it could be a great movie but if they go the "behold these noble looting negroids" route it will be insulting oscarbait garbage. Zero dark thirty showed a slight inclination to buck politicization so there's at least a possibility that it will be good.

>>70986348
hey look at this guy
>>
File: BEANS.png (376 KB, 855x474) Image search: [Google]
BEANS.png
376 KB, 855x474
>>70986348
>regardless of my personal ideology, I'm going to 'test the waters' by provoking people on an Ivory Coast ivory-collecting forum with an opinion that's contrary to facts

Wew lad. Next thing you're going to rip the tag right off of that mattress.
>>
>>70986627
Hehe. I just don't like her (or Camerons) films. Calling her a hack was provocative indeed, but I find them damn near unwatchable. Cameron is more frustrating in that he clearly has talent but always seems to fuck it up somehow.
>>
>>70985502

She did Near Dark and that was it.
>>
>>70986824

>Point break and Strange Days never happened
>>
File: lel.jpg (34 KB, 400x283) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
34 KB, 400x283
>>70986824
>forgetting the best science-fiction film of the 90's
>Strange Days (1995)

Oh, boy.
>>
File: xkcd lakes_and_oceans_large.png (653 KB, 2592x1728) Image search: [Google]
xkcd lakes_and_oceans_large.png
653 KB, 2592x1728
>>70985681
Nah, the real Cameron went through the door. What came back through is open to debate.
>>
>>70985502
she directed hurt locker? no wonder it was so shit
>>
>>70987076

I've never seen it, but it's probably a piece of shit.
>>
Bigelow was only good when Cameron wrote her movies.

Point Break - Ghost written by Cameron
Strange Days - James Cameron story and script (he was originally going to direct it)

I guess Near Dark was cool though.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.