[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The names Bald. James Bald.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
The names Bald. James Bald.
>>
So this is what you do on a Saturday night OP?
>>
>>70985259
Don't you have some hair plugs to tend to?
>>
File: image.jpg (416 KB, 1284x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
416 KB, 1284x1936
The people that obsess over hairlines the size of normal people's foreheads that post these threads... I always wonder what they look like. Do they have teeny tiny little foreheads like pic related and think that's what normal people look like?
>>
Napoleon Solo > James Bond
The Man From UNCLE > Every Craig Bond. And most of the other ones too.
>>
>>70985535
If Henry doesn't play Bond and that weak-jawed faggot Hiddleston gets the part I'm going to be quite angry.
>>
>>70985445
That guy in your picture is already more handsome than Cavill because he's at least not balding
>>
>>70985445

It has something to do with a lack of frontal lobe matter, you see it a lot in downies and niggers
>>
File: KZI.jpg (6 KB, 233x198) Image search: [Google]
KZI.jpg
6 KB, 233x198
>>70985243
DELET THIS
>>
File: bond girls laughing.jpg (49 KB, 565x430) Image search: [Google]
bond girls laughing.jpg
49 KB, 565x430
>>70985535

>craig
>bond
>>
>>70985243
LITERALLY the only handsome man born in the British Isles
>>
>>70988318
i cant even imagine what sort of fucking reject you are that literally posts this in every bond thread.
the same fucking picture the same fucking post.
/tv/ is a shit tier board and you're at the very bottom of the spectrum, do you not feel embarrassed at least for being such a waste of space?
>>
>>70985243
Fuck i want a sequel, the chemistry between man of steel and tall guy that isnt really a twin was great, really confy movie.
>>
>>70985582
Hiddelson is booked for the next decade. I really fucking hope it's Cavil.

>>70985827
You're a goddamn moron
>>
>>70985243
that's a perfectly normal, masculine hairline.

why do you hate based cavill? is not his fault that marvel movies are horrible.
>>
look at the top of his head
>>
>>70985243
Real talk?
The Man from UNCLE was fucking great
>>
>>70991161
a true Cavill Kino
>>
>>70985535
>>70991161
Solo and Kuryakin's antics were 11/10 God Tier, but the rest of the movie was pretty forgettable.
>>
>>70988354

but who was gandy
>>
>>70991161
it was good, I caught it on TV one day and actually made me feel less shitty
>>
>>70985243
Is this really what going bald looks like? I honestly can't tell but it looks like he's got a full head of hair.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.