[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUDE IT'S ABOUT A RACE, BUT IT'S ALSO ABOUT RACE LMAO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Race_2016_film_poster.jpg (27 KB, 280x415) Image search: [Google]
Race_2016_film_poster.jpg
27 KB, 280x415
DUDE IT'S ABOUT A RACE, BUT IT'S ALSO ABOUT RACE LMAO
>>
this came out in february?
>>
Is this the worst title ever?

also >>70982910
>>
Autism?
>>
Not even a /pol/tard but I find it funny how he was treated much better in Nazi Germany than the US
>>
>>70983417
How? It cleverly and concisely describes the main subject and theme of the movie using wordplay. Would it have been better to just name it Jesse Owens and call it a day?
>>
>>70984141
It's hamfisted all to hell. Also the movie is fundamentally flawed since it's about how the ebul noozis were discriminatory to Owens since he was black, while Hitler treated him better than most non-German athletes. In fact, Owens himself said that the American government treated him worse than the Nazis, since President Franklin D. Roosevelt barely acknowledged him while Hitler actually shook his damn hand in person while congratulating him.
>>
>>70984348
Adding to this, in Germany Owens was allowed to stay in the same hotels as white people, but in America it was still segregated based on race. The movie should have been criticizing America rather than whaling on the same worn out punching bag of Nazi Germany.
>>
>>70984348
This is the truth, you do not have to be a Naziboo to admit they lies they push about Owens. Its proof history is truly written by the winners
>>
>>70983529
That's the most interesting part of this story. I haven't seen the film, but I know that Roosevelt refused to congratulate jesse owens in person, yet Hitler shook the guys hand.
>>
>>70984348
I'm not talking about the movie, I'm talking about the title. The movie is about race: both the Olympic race and ethnicity. Just calling it Race clearly sums up the subject of the movie regardless of whether or not it's agreeable.
>>
>>70984484
There's no proof hitler shook his hand
>>
>>70984414
>>70984348
>/tv/ only supports blacks when it involves being pro-nazi
>>
>>70984484
Roosevelt refused to acknowledge him at all. He never even sent a message.
>>
>>70984484
>>70984414
Hitler did it for the damage control
>h-haha good one, all that stuff about ubermensch was just banter
>>
>>70984591
this
>>
File: CdMidHAUUAEPSfM.jpg (40 KB, 600x388) Image search: [Google]
CdMidHAUUAEPSfM.jpg
40 KB, 600x388
>>
>>70984591
I thought loving nazis more than hating blacks was always apparent. And hating women more than hating blacks.
>>
>generic black person overcomes racist whites movie #2,383

Thanks but no thanks.
>>
File: image.jpg (250 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
250 KB, 1024x768
>>70984591
That's right Jay!
>>
>>70984639

Germany BTFO everyone in terms of medals though. It's funny how hard they push the image of Jesse Owens winning a gold medal while ignoring everything else.
>>
>>70985173

What can you do? It's a jewish owned society, they'll never stop, ever
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.