[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
boy am I glad I saw that shit in 3D. I would have walked out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 99.jpg (244 KB, 790x1251) Image search: [Google]
99.jpg
244 KB, 790x1251
boy am I glad I saw that shit in 3D. I would have walked out after 30 mins otherwise. 3D made it look fucking UNREAL.
>>
Its dead in every market. Even china. Shits over.
>>
>tfw sitting on a cinema with a bunch of virgin plebs because I have a good brain and played the original Warcraft strategy games. Never went near the cesspool that is WoW
>>
>>70981579
fucking cringe

why did they do this

which idiot genuinely thought this would be a good idea?
>>
>>70982498

What are you on about?
>>
She was the worst character

The played for laughs scenes of humans being attracted to her came off as rapey too
>>
>>70983096
They encouraged the audience to think about how much they want to fuck a hot orc which was a bit manipulative.
>>
>>70984277
>not already wanting to fuck a hot orc
pleb
>>
>>70984277
They are lonely virgin WoW players, after all.
>>
>>70984339
Most of the audience I was with were middle aged guys with their kids. They laughed their asses off when the merloc showed up for a second.
>>
im a 10/10 male and everyone look confused as fuck to see me in the cinema
>>
>>70984768
Post pics
>>
>>70984277
She's only hot because of the draenai genes
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.